Reviews for Heart of Stone
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I realise this story won't be finished, but I checked and it appears to end on a fairly comfortable note...
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Fascinating start.
EdwardsSnack chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Wow, as ALWAYS awesome story. I am saddened to hear that your finishing up, but wish you all the best for the future :)
XOXO
A is for Angel chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
interesting chapter. can't wait for more. thanks for updating
Dicatakadd chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Well...having my head burried in the sand the last few months, I'm now catching up on my reading. Wow...you are leaving the FF world? I'm super pleased with the ending of this last story, it couldnt have been any better!

Take care. I've stepped away too and only read my fav folks. I'll miss you for sure...I can't ever hear a Coldplay song without thinking of you.
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Here's hoping that maybe a break from writing will help you get over your block and that some time away will give you a new perspective on things. I am so sorry to hear that you're leaving us this way...it would almost be easier to take if you said you were publishing - at least you would be able to write.

I understand your frustrations with the fandom - it's been quite a ride over the last few years and there have been many ups and downs. Its hard to watch things wind down like this, so many leaving with a bang, others going out like a thief in the night...but still, with no new source material, the fandom dwindles and people move on.

I wish you nothing but the best, and commend you for trying as long as you could. Thanks for keeping your stories up...there are so many I would still like to read, and it's comforting to know that they will remain here for others to enjoy. I'll hold out hope that we'll see you again one day... Good luck!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Can I just say... fricking hell... I don't want it to be over... But I am so happy you let this on a happy note..
ibinitch chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This is certainly different but a very good different. Rosalie needs to grow up and accept that Beth is not hers. She also needs to come to terms with not being able to have children of her own.
TemperedPete chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Wow. I am going to miss your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
You will be missed by so many! I adore your writing and will keep you on alert just in case you have a change of heart. Thanks for all of the great stories, I love every story you have written! Best of luck to you!
stephi910 chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
just found this story, read it, and loved it...then got to your author's note...so so sad...really hope you still plan on posting that one shot to close out this story tho, would love to at least see the conclusion of it, and these guys get their HEA.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I will miss your words, but I understand. I, too, hit a wall with my own fanfiction. I hope you will write again someday, but if you don't that's fine. I will always be able to reread some of my favs. Take care of yourself.
Your Friend, Bunnies aka: Becky
Cared chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Thanking you for bringing us this chapter and hinting at the HEA.
mommymac0508 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I loved it now they well become a happy family and rose will get over it the end I would like to say thank for all you have written you gave me an escape from my crazy life thanks again for all of it
MaggieMay14 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
You are wonderful! And I am so glad that I started reading your stories. You were the first author to ever give me a shout out in an authors note. I had no idea then that we would become friends in RL but I am so glad that we did.

I was so happy to be able to beta for you, even though I always felt I wasn't do much to help.

You are a fantastic writer and when words come back you fan fiction or just fiction you know I will be here to read it!

We will have to plan another girls night out soon, especially since I am going to be closer.
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »