Reviews for Heart of Stone
ibinitch chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This is certainly different but a very good different. Rosalie needs to grow up and accept that Beth is not hers. She also needs to come to terms with not being able to have children of her own.
TemperedPete chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Wow. I am going to miss your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
You will be missed by so many! I adore your writing and will keep you on alert just in case you have a change of heart. Thanks for all of the great stories, I love every story you have written! Best of luck to you!
stephi910 chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
just found this story, read it, and loved it...then got to your author's so sad...really hope you still plan on posting that one shot to close out this story tho, would love to at least see the conclusion of it, and these guys get their HEA.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I will miss your words, but I understand. I, too, hit a wall with my own fanfiction. I hope you will write again someday, but if you don't that's fine. I will always be able to reread some of my favs. Take care of yourself.
Your Friend, Bunnies aka: Becky
Cared chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Thanking you for bringing us this chapter and hinting at the HEA.
mommymac0508 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I loved it now they well become a happy family and rose will get over it the end I would like to say thank for all you have written you gave me an escape from my crazy life thanks again for all of it
MaggieMay14 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
You are wonderful! And I am so glad that I started reading your stories. You were the first author to ever give me a shout out in an authors note. I had no idea then that we would become friends in RL but I am so glad that we did.

I was so happy to be able to beta for you, even though I always felt I wasn't do much to help.

You are a fantastic writer and when words come back you fan fiction or just fiction you know I will be here to read it!

We will have to plan another girls night out soon, especially since I am going to be closer.
alc1002 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Good chapter
spunkmehard chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Love this story, no matter where it ends. Thanks for this CPW! 3
Cullenfan524 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Thank you for sharing all your wonderful stories with us! I wish you the very best! And if the writing bug bites you again I look forward to reading it!
obsessedreader31 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Is it weird that I shed a tear? You were one of the first authors I stumbled across in my foray into ff. I spent weeks reading everything you had written up to that time! I have enjoyed your stories immensely,and will miss the excitement of seeing your name in my inbox, but good luck! A big THANK YOU for sharing your amazing talent with us all these years! I'll see you on twitter I guess... -Erin
kelley77 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I'm so sad to hear you're not going to be writing here anymore! You are one of my favorite authors here, and I hope when the words come back to you, that you'll come back to us as well. However, I understand the need to step back and I'm so thankful for the words you have shared with us over the years, and they will remain some of my favorite stories I've ever read. Again, thanks so much for being here as long as you have been and I hope to hear from you again in the future! xoxo
twiannfav chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I am sorry to see you go. Your penname alone is on so many recommendations.
You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do however.
I am glad you left your story in a good place.
I can imagine a happy ending for our couple and “their” baby.
Who’s not a sucker for a gorgeous, sexy and devoted Edward and he’s all hers, a true and loyal partner AND they are the same species this time.
She is with a family of vampires more altruistic that most humans and will always look stunning because she will never age and Alice will force high fashion on her.
The wolves are really cretins and no threat. What are they going to do about a pregnant girl that was slated for a grisly murder after being deserted by one of their own? The Cullen’s can out-think and out-buy them. Make a donation to their welfare system and get better principals and birth control taught to their young.
What’s not to like about out her life
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I'm so sorry to read that you're sort of going away! Thank you so, so much for those wonderful stories you shared. Hope to read so more of your staff someday, somewhere... xoxo
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »