Reviews for Heart of Stone
chartwilightmom chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
wow, now that is how i expected her to react
wow-keep it coming!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Very impressed. I read both chapters 7-8 back to back. I love them both and can't wait for more. I've been sick and had a sick child so I'm just reading now. I hope RL gets easier for you soon. Mine won't be for awhile. Take care, Bunnies
Edmazing chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Hahaha at Jasper!

But man. He had me swooning with his concern for Bella UNTIL she dropped that huge ass bomb.

Oh no. Hate that she's so unhappy with the serving life has given her, but I'm hoping the Cullens can bring her around to the possibilities.

And gah, I'm curious about the mating bond. Of course I'm assuming E&B are made for each other lol, and I'm dying to know when and how they'll figure it out. :)

Thank you for sharing.
Mel
blb1000 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I'm surprised she was so outspoken about her feelings rather than trying to be sneaky about getting away from them.
planetblue chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Well I didn't see her last statement coming. Yikes, she didn't want Tiny!

She'll come around...right? LOL

Thanks babe! Another good lunchtime for me!
jesigrl007 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
LOL...Loving Jasper & the baby name Tiny...waiting for the next chapter
sonogal chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
This Bella is certainly angry at the world. I can't wait to find out what made her hate her own child.
Love M Go Blue chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Oh!
Julia-S77 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
She certainly is volatile. I hope she doesn't mean that about the baby. Great chapter x
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I wonder how bella is going to take that revelation! Especially as she seems so volatile. Great chapter.
jule2 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I wonder how far Bella is going to run
motherbeatrice chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
wow, that was a surprise...love it!
Bella really doesn't mean that...wait till she see's her baby...
Meeghan Laird chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
You got it, Jasper!
Tinsley Warren chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Well I don't know how I would handle this situation but freaking out would be one of them lol.

I think she will calm down and hopefully come to terms with this. I think right now her emotions are going crazy and she can't handle it.

If this is canon is she going to be a super vamp right away?

Edward is either drawn to her, or he feels guilty.

I hope everything works out for them! And I wonder if Tiny is part shapeshifter...
fancifulgirl chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Honestly, that went beter than I expected. I thought she'd be lashing out physically as well as verbally, Edward got off pretty easy. I can't wait to find out more about Bella's story. Who Tiny's dad is (still thinking it's Jacob & his stinky wolf blood is what makes her unappealing to vamps), if her feelings about not wanting the baby changed as time went on, does she have anyone that'll be looking for her? I'm hoping the baby's blood won't appeal to her either & I'm looking forward to her reaction when she sees her. It'd be funny if she looks at her & thinks the nickname fits her perfectly.
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »