Reviews for Heart of Stone
MsLiss chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
oh man really!
i REALLY look forward to the ext update
oh killing me slowly. lol
Ellie Aluinn chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
ouch ...
DawnsWhimsy chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Oh she isn't taking things well so I can't wait to see how she handles that piece of info lol
akjamma chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
oh shit, shes gonna be pissed!
teacher1209 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Poor Bella, no parents, pregnant and no guy in the picture or a worthless one, from the way it looks, and now she finds out she is a vampire. Bella will be lucky if she doesn't kill some one, she has a lot to process.
tff000 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
can't wait for her reaction
jansails chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Oh goodness, poor Bella!
Even though it's a horrible memory, I'd rather Bella remember the traumatic assault so she can understand how time sensitive to her existence Edward's meddling was.
I do hope Bella realizes without Edward's timely interruption & rescue, both her & the baby would most likely be dead.
jansails/jan2
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
wow. bella sounds pissed
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
i don't expect a good reaction to that answer...
chartwilightmom chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
damn, heavy info for bella
keep it coming when you can!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
me encanta eres genial
trixiesnow chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Ooopsie.
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Welllllll she's handling this very well I think. Lol! Poor jasper and Edward. Getting thrown across the room and strangled. But at least Bella knows what she is. Can't wait to see her reaction to that and childishly I hope she beats up Rose just a little. Lol! Thanks again. Bye for now.
shehazi chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Thank you. Loved that Bella had an actual real reaction to waking up changed! Be well.
AnjieNet chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
No super self-control for this Bella. Can't wait for her reaction to that revelation.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »