Reviews for Heart of Stone
amwine chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I had a feeling this was going to happen. I can't wait to see what is next. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I hope they both make it through this!
amwine chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow...what a start! Great job...thanks!
acw1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
*gasp!* :)

Ok, my theories:
1) Obviously Edward has now attempted to change this mystery woman. If this is Bella, she will obviously be his mate since you're going with Canon pairings. They will raise the baby together. The father is Jacob or another Quileute and will automatically be a human hybrid so the will not be bitten by any vamps in the house.

2) If this is Renee, she has given birth to Bella and Edward will mate with the baby right away, and no, ewwww mating in the sense of the bond, not the physical sexual act. That would be heinous and I know you'd never do that. She will be raised among the coven. I think her father has some supernatural abilities, possibly a shape shifter but not necessarily a Quileute.

There. My theories. Let's see how wrong I am, lmao!
CarrieZM chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I'm loving this and we're only 3 chapters in such a nice change up from the usual vampire Edward/human Bella stories ! Can't wait to see what happens when Bella wakes up
84gemstone chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Now let the baby grow till she's what 17-18 then turn her as well? Will they keep the baby from Bella for a little bit. Or will Bella be ok with the baby as its not half and half this time.
chayasara chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Well, you're certainly moving this story right along! I love when a good author does that. Edward definitely knows what he wants, doesn't he? It's gratifying to see that his motives weren't selfish, that he's saving Bella so her baby will have a mother. I'm curious as to why he can't communicate with the baby, though. I'll have to be patient...grrrr. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.
suzy 2010 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Good chapter. Edward really knows how to spring into save the baby's mother. But what will happen once she wakes up.
kelley77 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like this impulsive Edward! I'm sorry Bella's going through the experience, but I like that he didn't hesitate or think too hard about his choice. Interesting... )
Barbie2 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter
Edmazing chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Chapters like this make me wish ffn had a LIKE button because this was so good!

I'm really trying not to second guess you, so when you say canon I think familiar... and leave it at that...

So yeah, I had no idea a change would be coming. But whoa! I'm loving this drive in Edward to do what is right!

Thank you for the lunchtime read/date. lol
Xoxo
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
That was great! At first I thought the girl might be Renee and the cullens wold raise baby bella! But then you said it would stay as canon as you could get and the dates weren't right from when jasper and Alice joined so it had to be Bella! It looks like I am right! I can't wait to see what happens when Bella wakes up and what about taking care of her baby?
WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Given your insistence on staying in canon as much as possible, I figured Bella's change was imminent. I can't even imagine what she's going to think when she "wakes up." I also can't wait to find out what story Bella has to tell. How are the other Cullens going to react to Edward's changing her? At this point it doesn't appear that any of them tried to stop him. Perhaps Esme is too busy setting up a nursery in the cottage (LOL).

-Monique
LayAtHomeMom chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like it! I love it! I want some more of it! Please tell me to stop with the old school Tim McGraw... Great chapter - glad this Edward is a vamp of action! Can't wait to find out more about the mom and the baby! Thanks for the wonderful update, pal!
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »