Reviews for Heart of Stone
CarrieZM chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I'm loving this and we're only 3 chapters in such a nice change up from the usual vampire Edward/human Bella stories ! Can't wait to see what happens when Bella wakes up
84gemstone chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Now let the baby grow till she's what 17-18 then turn her as well? Will they keep the baby from Bella for a little bit. Or will Bella be ok with the baby as its not half and half this time.
chayasara chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Well, you're certainly moving this story right along! I love when a good author does that. Edward definitely knows what he wants, doesn't he? It's gratifying to see that his motives weren't selfish, that he's saving Bella so her baby will have a mother. I'm curious as to why he can't communicate with the baby, though. I'll have to be patient...grrrr. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.
suzy 2010 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Good chapter. Edward really knows how to spring into save the baby's mother. But what will happen once she wakes up.
kelley77 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like this impulsive Edward! I'm sorry Bella's going through the experience, but I like that he didn't hesitate or think too hard about his choice. Interesting... )
Barbie2 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter
Edmazing chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Chapters like this make me wish ffn had a LIKE button because this was so good!

I'm really trying not to second guess you, so when you say canon I think familiar... and leave it at that...

So yeah, I had no idea a change would be coming. But whoa! I'm loving this drive in Edward to do what is right!

Thank you for the lunchtime read/date. lol
Xoxo
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
That was great! At first I thought the girl might be Renee and the cullens wold raise baby bella! But then you said it would stay as canon as you could get and the dates weren't right from when jasper and Alice joined so it had to be Bella! It looks like I am right! I can't wait to see what happens when Bella wakes up and what about taking care of her baby?
WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Given your insistence on staying in canon as much as possible, I figured Bella's change was imminent. I can't even imagine what she's going to think when she "wakes up." I also can't wait to find out what story Bella has to tell. How are the other Cullens going to react to Edward's changing her? At this point it doesn't appear that any of them tried to stop him. Perhaps Esme is too busy setting up a nursery in the cottage (LOL).

-Monique
LayAtHomeMom chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like it! I love it! I want some more of it! Please tell me to stop with the old school Tim McGraw... Great chapter - glad this Edward is a vamp of action! Can't wait to find out more about the mom and the baby! Thanks for the wonderful update, pal!
staceleo chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Wow oh wow! That's a way to fix the problem, Edward!

(Love what you're doing with this story!)
hdink chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
OMG you have sucked me in again! This is fantastically vamp and I can't wait to see where it goes!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Tough decision on Edward's part. But, I'm hoping he did the right thing. Unlike canon Bella, this Bella will have no clue what the hell has happened. Should be very interesting going forward.

Thanks!

Sally
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I love this. I love that Edward made the choice to change her all on his own. I know it wasn't based on any romantic notions, but still, it's refreshing because it's different! Most Edwards wallow in guilt & indecision & get all emo over the soul thing. Vigilanteward is a man of action. I'm diggin' it. Still curious as hell about the baby & the babydaddy...
Looking forward to more. :)
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Oh my!

He bite her. I am shocked Rose didn't freak!

They have a screaming baby and a woman they don't know turning into a vampire.

Damn this is getting good!

Update soon please! Loving it.
1,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »