Reviews for Heart of Stone
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Off to a good start.
sisterfriendcmn chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Really like this chapter, excited for the rest :-).
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh holy hell this is going to be good I can't wait.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
What an intriguing beginning with Vigilante Vampward saving a pregnant Bella, I presume. Love the song and Midnight Sun. Sure wish SM would finish.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Be tempted, Edward! Be tempted! I am usually an AH kinda gal - but I am downtown Julie Brown down for a vamp fic CPW style. Very excited to see where this goes! Looking forward to your next update!
maymay74 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting, can't wait for the next one.
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Yay! A new CPW story! *jumping up and down and clapping* It's obvious that THIS Marcus isn't from the Volturi Guard. He might just be worse than the Volturi. It's interesting to see a vamp Edward that is a vigilante killer but still refrains from drinking human blood. I can't wait to find out more about the woman he just rescued.

-Monique
Nannygoat AKA Brenda chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
1 chapter in and you got me can't wait for next update
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oooh, I'm excited! I love vamp-Edward. And a pregnant Bella (me thinks)!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Erring in the side of intrigue!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I dom't usually read vamp fics but this one already has me hooked. I am going to guess this is Bella's mom and the unborn child is Bella?
MMOBB chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ooooo, this looks good! And the song is definitely one of my favourites from that soundtrack! Great choice.
Thanks for putting this out there, and happy 2013. (Hope mini-cpw is feeling better.)
NanStew chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow, love your summary and this sounds great. Can't wait for more...
ShannonRae Flowergirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Sounds intriguing CPW! Can't wait to read more!
dimitrisrose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Omg...so excited for your new tale! waiting to see just what you have in store for us this time!
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 Next »