Reviews for The Libation Bearer
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved the sentence "Enjolras was not built for doubt; he was a creature of absolutes, and thus prepared to become a martyr.", as well as your use of words like 'quotidian'. I don't normally ship E/R, but they're both so IC here, which is painfully rare.
Emari-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I'm not crying. Why would anyone every suggest such a thing? I'm not just sitting here with little tears rolling down my cheeks...

OH GOD THIS WAS SO SWEET AND SAD, I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very well done, I loved the allusions- they were all well placed- and the Euripides, oh I love Euripides -. The narrative voice here is a little archaic and very solemn and melancholy, it flows well and sets a beautiful tone for the plot. Both characters are well portrayed. Enjolras is more human than the warrior-angel Hugo gave us and so there's a little sarcasm and spontaneity that make the interactions authentic; Grantaire is simply, perfectly himself. Everything worked, and the plot was brilliant and sad and sweet. :) I adored this. Definitely one of the best E/R stories out there, and one of my favorite fics in the Les Mis fandom. Well done, and happy writing!
Destianne chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
It is by far the best think I read for this pairing. I just wish there was more.
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is brilliantly written and wonderfully heart wrenching. Tragic, in an artistic kind of way.
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was just absolutely, positively, BEAUTIFUL! You did a wonderful, lovely job with this, and your mention of Hugo's Orestes and Pylades references to Enjolras and Grantaire was just awesome.

Great writing and a fantastic piece. I just love these two! :)