Reviews for You're my myth
Jen chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
UPDATE
gabrielsangel23 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
seems like its going to be a really good story I hope you continue to write more it really is a good start to the story :)
SnowKi chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
more pleaz 3
Regin chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
NUTELLA! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME! MINE! MY NUTELLA! -snarls like an enraged mama cougar, holding the jar of the precious hazelnut-cocoa spread protectively-

I like this story. And I will eagerly wait for the next chapter. (Yes, I read and heed author's notes. It'd be silly not to, since the AN's sometimes are funny and other times have important information.) That's not to say I will be patient. I cannot wait for the next chapter so I can find out what happens next.

I will forewarn you: I tend to use large words (habit, sorry, I've been reading chapter books since kindergarten...). And I like to pick characters apart, especially OCs. So be expecting plenty of long reviews from me. (I'd pick Marina apart now, But I'm running on... about 5 hours of sleep. I got 4 the night before... so my brain is fried...)

Awesome start! Looking forward to see what Marina's power is, and what Scott's dream meant.

Risika Kiisu Seto
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it but don't get the name.
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 1 . 1/4/2013