Reviews for Such Beginning
Rae Kardrinalin chapter 14 . 6/27
Is there a sequel to this? It's a great story! Very well written, and so well done with the characters! Loved it!
hobgoblin123 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Great you're back, Trobadora! The fic's gorgeous, and I'd like to read a sequel so much. Like Black Dragon's Ghost I want to thank you for your Coldfire archive (and for your Karl May archive as well;-)). Grüße aus dem 'Ruhrpott', lol!
Herdcat chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
oooh awesome story - I love the Narilka Tarrant connection - more stories with these 2 are always awesome and that would be such a clever way for him to reinsert himself into his old life without anyone being suspicious - I look forward to more
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ooooh! More Coldfire fic! *squees* Yay! Welcome back, Trobadora! I've seen some of your fics before - 'Potential' gave me so much joy, it was just so perfectly... perfect. Yeah. Forgive me, I tend to ramble a touch. Plus, everyone in the Coldfire fandom should be hugely grateful to you for your lovely archive, I was directed there a few weeks ago and I am indescribably thankful. It's wonderful to be able to read so many delightful pieces of Coldfire work without wearing out my keyboard searching all over the net.

Anyway, this looks fantastic! I've often thought of the potential for something neat between Narilka and Gerald, but I could never find the inspiration to write it myself. And I love Damien's reaction: he just rolls with the punches, doesn't he? And I love love how Damien still remembers Gerald and everything, but he's not completely consumed by despair... a nice balance between remembering and moving on. I can't wait to see where this goes!