Reviews for All Along: Famine
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
This is fantastic! I am beyond impressed with your writing skills.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
Enjoying this series so much. Your techniques in crossing time for Spock and his colleagues is fascinating, and you keep the story flowing smoothly in spite of these jumps. Brilliant!
tanseynz chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Even more illogical that any judge would return a child even part-time to an abusive mother when full custody has recently been granted to another, and to stop the child having any contact with the custodial parent - illegal. I can see why you are doing these to further the story, however if judicial processes are involved, you need to be clearer about the differenced due to time or place, maybe showing that in the world you have created, the welfare of a child is measured differently. As long as you have several characters caring realistically for Kirk, having a judiciary that does not makes no sense.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
How illogical to have a custody hearing with everyone present except the custodial parent and the child, especially as Jim is not extremely young. From all accounts, the judge has still to even meet Jim.
Slytherson chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
will there be more to this AWESOME series? please so would like to read more ALL ALONG!

Will Jim and young Spock play online games with each other and will amanda take her family on a vacation to earth for some fun for her baby boy spock to play with Jim?

Oh I am so hooked on this fanfiction idea of yours so different to what I've read before and now that I've read everything on your profile I'm wishing for more! :(
RubyHair chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I just realized this series of stories are here. I am bad at reviewing sometimes, but the two stories in this series so far have been absolutely awesome! Thanks for writing them and sharing them!
zeynel chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I wish I could see Spock with his shirt! And will Hoshi book play a part in the future? I'm very curious! (well, I can imagine Jim meeting Shran's daughter some time in the academy or when he becomes a captain (who's not gonna be young and probably a mother if not grandmother by that time) and have her tell him the story! (probably not gonna be 'seen' in your fic, but I still like to think it's gonna happen some times in the future, 'outscreen', so to say!)

I liked seeing Solkar again, I really appreciate him, his curiosity was still very present of course... And HE had no difficulties communicating with the humans, even if he does not understand them! I like how he's gonna be present at McCoy wedding (and if a lapse of time too important occur between this fic and the next -in the fic, I mean, not real life-, could you write a one-shop with McCoy wedding? Pretty Please! With Sugar and Candies and Chocolate and Sexy Naked Vulcans on top!) I LOVED how old Spock is gonna be one of the groomsmen! Logical, with how he has become Bones'friend here as well, though. And I can see McCoy becoming friend, well, at least friendly with Solkar as well! THIS vulcan is not looking at humans from very high and his curiosity makes him endearing -like a young cat! As well as his readiness to admit that he does not understand humans. I think McCoy would be very amused by him. They probably won't see each other enough to become close friends, but I can see them, imagine mcCoy in a 'hey, this vulcan guy I know' with a smile on his face when thinking of him. Makes a difference for Gary as well, after old Spock whose nicer parcularities could be attributed to the fact that he is half-human, Solkar is a full-blooded pleasant vulcan to be around, a nice forray in xeno...relationship? friendship? I don't know what word to use here, but you catch my meaning -or so I hope. (And yeah, Solkar was SOOOO totally not-enjoying himself! And of course, he will only come back 'as part of the experience') I found it interesting how Stonn spoke more to Gary than Jim, yet logical et the same way. Great lesson, life lesson I'd even say Gary told him!

By the way, I totally did not expect that as Spock's plan to help deal with the bullies! That was a curve ball that you throw, and a very nice and original one!

I . . L . O . V . E . . T . H . I . S . . S . T . O . R . Y . ! ! !
zeynel chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Uuuoooh! Yet again, two chapter for me to read in one go! (I was a bit busy this last week, you have no idea how many fics have suddely sprouted chapters during this time... Good for me!)

I liked the Selek-Jim bits, it was very nicely done, the way Selek realise that Jim require approbation from him is good as well!

So, time to go home again? At least, now Jim has this friendship with Spockie, as pen-pals this time! Only good thing that come from what happened... And THIS young Spock -even if he still has morons to deal with-, will have this friendship with Jim to help him with it, with someone his age who accept him just as he is while he continue to grow up! A big bonus. Big, big, big. He won't be truly, totally ostracized anymore, that's great!
GabrielsDoubt chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I'm so sad this one is over! Alas, at least "family" is there.
Everlasting Purple chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
HA! I loved the vulcan bullies getting sick and how Gray complelty owned Stonn. I'd like to see Jim telling young spock about this.
EvanescentWriter chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
This is a great ending - I can't wait to go read the next one...off I go. :D
b.mars312010 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Very nice ending. I liked it and I am going to check out the other!
GabrielsDoubt chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Spock got the stick out of his ass!
foxeeflame chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Fantastic as always! I enjoyed every word!
b.mars312010 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Yay! Very good chapter and I can't wait to see what comes up next.