Reviews for Creak In The Night
YouDontEvenCare chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
princess1996 chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
I like this story :)
Team Moriarty chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
Edward's getting a 'gut feeling'. That's never good.

I really do hope they make it. How long until they're 18 again?

If Edward gets worried, then something will definitely be up. He's just so observant and careful and if something worries him, then...

I hope they get outta there soon. This is getting nerve-wracking cuz, well, anything can happen at any moment. Everything seems unpredictable at this point.

Brilliant writing. I love drabble fics, their chapters are short and straight to the point without being expository and brief.

Team Moriarty chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
This chapter sort of worried me.

They're in another hotel, they'd get caught soon. Not only that, what if they're being spied on or being trapped? And that police officer, Emmett, his job is to enforce the law. Not disobey it. So why was he so nice and understanding and let them get away? :/ Something feels wrong...I don't know, I could be paranoid.

Liked it, though, makes me realize that anything can happen.

Team Moriarty chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
That was so cute. He's such a sweetheart!

I can't wait until he gives the necklace to her (: she'll be so surprised.

Also, I love how you don't make the entire story about them running away, how they're always scared, etc, instead you manage to put in little, nice things like Edward being sweet despite their situation. It's really nice and keeps the story interesting.

Team Moriarty chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
Did he leave her in the car?

If he did, that's really dangerous!

I loved this chapter, by the way. It showed that he still cares about her despite all the crap they have to go through. I really do hope they get away on time, I mean, their parents must be getting really close.

What if people recognize him in Walmart? That could ruin a whole lot.

Update soon!
Team Moriarty chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
Oh my god. Get the chapters moving already! This is such a good story.
Jesus, their parents already know where they are. It can't be too long now?
But they have to make it until they're 18! They just have to! They can't go back now.

Update soon (seriously soon!)

Thank you!

x Moriartistically
nbrian72 chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
Never know Emmett could pull some strings with the guy n he'll give em a break.
RandyWriter chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
Hmm, very interesting. Wonder if he wants money, the reward, or to steal Bella for the fun of it! Hmmmm! Crazy people out there. Loving story!
RandyWriter chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Gah, sweet times! Love it, Xoxo
Spinningmadly88 chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Hey for a happier Edward!
armywife1979 chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
I think Edward is a little scared if losing Bella. I hope they can get out of there before any family can get there.
nbrian72 chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
Em's a great guy.
Spinningmadly88 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Yay for an update, I missed this story :-) keep up the great work dear.
RandyWriter chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Interesting how helpful Emmett has become to Edward and Bella. Glad Edward apologized to Emmett. They need a friend! Great update!