Reviews for The Reason
texasboy214 chapter 16 . 11/6
i hate you what the heck im crying
MIK23LIK chapter 17 . 4/15
*and the begining of 17 you sly dog.
MIK23LIK chapter 16 . 4/15
i am reading this thing a bit late but i just hax to stop at the end of 16 and tell you that even though i read alot of romance and i dont like the suki and sokka pairing i felt so sad and hurt for it that it made me want to tell you that you a good writer and make a 6 foot 6 man cry like a baby infront of his friends. in all honesty good work.
Daniel6 chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
I totally expected this to end with Sokka taking Azula to the Southern water tribe. To introduce Hakoda and Gran-Gran to his new betrothed. It was everything I could ask for in a Sokkla fanfiction.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Reading this has left the song Girlfriend stuck in my head! :-D
KorpaKejsilic chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
Very Nice story. Thank-you for writing.
PrimusNobility chapter 18 . 2/12/2015
PrimusNobility chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awesome
Doom Man 95 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
THIS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED. this is my 5th time reading this. keep up the AMAZING WORK. stay away from gay stuff.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Well now I always liked Azula before but now that I know her favorite food is Flaming hot cheetos I think I'm in love!
hunteXIII chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I just wanted to say how much I love your Sokkla stories. I recently got into the pairing, and your stories are my favorite to read for said pairing. :) I'm currently starting Chapter 39 of Gladiator and I'm hooked. If you wanna reply, please do so on my deviantart page:

Keep it up! :D
samantha chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Nooooo! Sokka can't give up on Azula.
samantha chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Seriously? Azula likes hot cheetohs. I thought she liked the fire flakes (season 1episode something with jeong jeong ) but I hope your making more story's.
samantha chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh man... I can't get enough of this scene it truly is darn awesome.
samantha chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Please make another book of sokkla