Reviews for The Reason
PrimusNobility chapter 18 . 2/12
PrimusNobility chapter 1 . 2/6
Awesome
Doom Man 95 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
THIS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED. this is my 5th time reading this. keep up the AMAZING WORK. stay away from gay stuff.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Well now I always liked Azula before but now that I know her favorite food is Flaming hot cheetos I think I'm in love!
hunteXIII chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I just wanted to say how much I love your Sokkla stories. I recently got into the pairing, and your stories are my favorite to read for said pairing. :) I'm currently starting Chapter 39 of Gladiator and I'm hooked. If you wanna reply, please do so on my deviantart page:

Keep it up! :D
samantha chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Nooooo! Sokka can't give up on Azula.
samantha chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Seriously? Azula likes hot cheetohs. I thought she liked the fire flakes (season 1episode something with jeong jeong ) but I hope your making more story's.
samantha chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh man... I can't get enough of this scene it truly is darn awesome.
samantha chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Please make another book of sokkla
Fanwright chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
When I first looked up fan fiction for Avatar: The Last Airbender I had no idea there would be parings with Sokka and Azula in it. It made no sense to me at all. There is actually more fiction involving a Ty Lee/Azula pairing and even I thought that was going too far.

Then I read your story out of curiosity. "I'll give it a shot, I guess. Can't be that good anyway. Probably just your average smut fiction".

I was dead wrong. I had to look up information in the Avatar Wiki just to see if this pairing was even remotely possible. There was none. Your story made me want to believe it could happen in canon.

You manage to take the reader into the minds of these characters and expertly convey what they are thinking. You manage to grab the readers attention by presenting them with a scenario which seems impossible and completely turn it around to make it seem plausible. Its truly the mark of an accomplished writer to handle such an unlikely pairing.

Yes, there are numerous grammatical and punctual mistakes. Yes, some sentences feel like they drag on and on. Yes, these mistakes can be glaring to the point of becoming a hinderance in some cases. I believe this work could benefit from a thorough read over for mistakes like these, making sure sentence are more concise and clear.

I cannot, however, criticize the amount of effort and thought you put into this work. I am genuinely impressed with this story. As of this posting date I only picked it up last night and have finished it just now. I am not a good reviewer but I had to comment on such a note-worthy piece of fan work. You definitely set a high standard for all of us here.

9/10
Dragon Wang chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Your way of writing can't cease to amaze me. Thanks for such a great fic and i will read the sequels as well.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
At first I thought Sokka loves them both equally, but I'm VERY happy that he only loves Azula. And he loves her more than anyone else**
grayjeep chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
This is one of my go to chapters when I need some good sokkla. If there is anybody out there that does not think that sokkla can happen they need to read this story. When they are done they will be praising the Great Seyary for her amazing story just like I do. Seyary the Great has a nice ring to it.
zerotofero chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
i look for years for good sokkla arts or comic , but none did good like u did , im glad that i give fanfiction a try .
ur way of writing the story feel so real , thx for ur hard work , and i really hope to more of sokkla from u
Iskandar06 chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
now to the sequel i just review the last chapters of the fics that are already complete but i like all the chapters so if you want count this review as 18 reviews