Reviews for The Reason
Blue Dragon's Rider chapter 1 . 4/14
Love your story!
Could only read one chapter of this, but still wanted to review. Sokkla is probably one of the worse fandoms out there, and I find it difficult to be convinced otherwise, but good try, especially at trying to make Sokka into an interesting character. Even in the show, he failed in this regard. Also, Azula rarely spoke to him unless she had to which makes it hard to see her engaging in random lengthy dialogue like in this chapter.

Just a helpful hint, less dialogue and more action is better. Seeing as this story is older, you probably won't get this. Either way, nice job for what it was.
texasboy214 chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
i hate you what the heck im crying
MIK23LIK chapter 17 . 4/15/2017
*and the begining of 17 you sly dog.
MIK23LIK chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
i am reading this thing a bit late but i just hax to stop at the end of 16 and tell you that even though i read alot of romance and i dont like the suki and sokka pairing i felt so sad and hurt for it that it made me want to tell you that you a good writer and make a 6 foot 6 man cry like a baby infront of his friends. in all honesty good work.
Daniel6 chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
I totally expected this to end with Sokka taking Azula to the Southern water tribe. To introduce Hakoda and Gran-Gran to his new betrothed. It was everything I could ask for in a Sokkla fanfiction.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Reading this has left the song Girlfriend stuck in my head! :-D
KorpaKejsilic chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
Very Nice story. Thank-you for writing.
PrimusNobility chapter 18 . 2/12/2015
PrimusNobility chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awesome
Doom Man 95 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
THIS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED. this is my 5th time reading this. keep up the AMAZING WORK. stay away from gay stuff.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Well now I always liked Azula before but now that I know her favorite food is Flaming hot cheetos I think I'm in love!
hunteXIII chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I just wanted to say how much I love your Sokkla stories. I recently got into the pairing, and your stories are my favorite to read for said pairing. :) I'm currently starting Chapter 39 of Gladiator and I'm hooked. If you wanna reply, please do so on my deviantart page:

Keep it up! :D
samantha chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Nooooo! Sokka can't give up on Azula.
samantha chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Seriously? Azula likes hot cheetohs. I thought she liked the fire flakes (season 1episode something with jeong jeong ) but I hope your making more story's.