Reviews for My Childhood Guardian
CactusJuiceLoopy chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Sorry I cut myself off, anyway even thiughI said all that keep on writing this. I want to continue to see their relationships evolve and how they react when they figure out what "I Love You" means in their context. I love the boys and I know they love each other, even if they don't consciously know that yet.

Peace Out and Create A Revolution
It's the only way things change.
A CatusJuiceLoopy once said.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
For one thank you for making anything to graphic. I along with others am not interested.

It's sweet to see the relationship as it grows but please mind their age. While, good that they are comfortble with each other, setting up for the future, they're still 12 years old. No boy or girl at that hormonal age is mature enough to be in anything close to a physical relationship as you implied past kissing. What I'm getting at is that the kids are acting TO DAMN MATURE! No seriously they could be little adults and I wouldn't look at it any different. The fact is that they dont seem like kids, they don't seem as if they're going through a rough puberty (shiver), or like they went through that ankle biting stage. Really what three year old knows that they need to go play with the lonely kid in the corner? Also, wouldn't the kids have been at least a little competent of what they're doing? I mean, you make it seem like Carlos and Kendal think this is just what brothers do (which is true they DO do this, just most in a more platonic way.) you have them with impeccably innocent minds when I know any ten to eleven year old would at least know where babbies come from.
NarikotheShadow chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
When will Kenlos come into play? Anywho I love how it all progressed! Too damn cute and can't wait for the next update! :D keep going great job!
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Aww 3
JJdrones15 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It's so cute. Teehee. Can't wait for more.
LoveSparkle chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Awwww :) sweet! Go Carlos!
GabeRusher chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I loved as always!
GabeRusher chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Awwww So cute
KEALY KAMES chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwww kenlos i love it :)
LoveSparkle chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Oooooooh! The Kenlos Has Bahm-ed! :D
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
As always, i totally loved this. :D can't wait for more!
LoveSparkle chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Awwww so cute! :)
Rena.Robacki chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
the plot is really nice and i like the characters you've created, but...emm...your grammar need a beta...i can help with that, if you'd like :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Amazin chapter! loved it!
Tigers257 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013