Reviews for The Promise
ViolettBlack chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Hiya! When do we get the next chapter? Please continue writing this awesome story! It is too good to be left incomplete!
Robin chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I guess you've stopped writing altogether, which is a shame-this is a terrific story, and is begging to be continued and finished. How does House handle prison? Does he decide to go into theoretical physics or try to get back into medicine? and the biggest question of all-is the romance between Stacy and Greg rekindled? I actually always liked Stacy, and I thought that their relationship was the most natural and believable. I never really bought into House and Cuddy, especially the way their relationship was handled on the show. Anyway, if there is a chance that you might continue this, I for one would be ecstatic.
Shine-a-Light chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Painful story to read. Because our beloved Wilson is dead. Hate Stacy by the way.

Well written as always.
Flowersofregret chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Another interesting story. House’s inner thoughts is so well written! Love Wilson. You are doing a wonderful job at making me feel miserable with this. Just loved your story "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" (at leasted Wilson did not die!).
FacadePoppies chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Really, really miss your "Resurrection", "The Other Foot", "Wounded Birds" and "Never Promised" style stories. It's a pure addiction every time we re-read them. We look forward to your next work after your current story. Don't like Stacy and never will!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
This chapter was great

I'm already feeling the pain of desitoxicação by House, but it is a pressure to pay

and that the institution will Mayfield

I hope prison is easier this time
Flatpickluvr chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Hate to see him locked up again, but I assume there is no alternative. Good chapter!
BabalooBlue chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Oh, Wilson appearing in House's dream made me cry. "Things will never be the same again." Indeed, they won't.
I hope House will be alright in prison.
Visitkarte chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Typical America: always giddy to take away the only working pain medication from chronic pain patients because the poor addicts will thank you for saving their souls by torturing them.

House dreaming about Wilson made me sob my eyes out.
OldSFfan chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
At least House is going to try. He's doing what he promised Wilson. Gripping story. I'm glad you are continuing with it.
ViolettBlack chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
I still love this story!
House dreaming of Wilson is heartbreaking.
I hope that House and Stacy will come together again and give their relationship a second chance. IMO, it's obvious that they still love each other.
The jail sentence seems to be reasonable despite I don't like the idea of House behind prison bars but why does House have to come clean if the Vicodin works the best to help him with his pain? Perhaps a pain management specialist can add some other therapies and meds to reduce House's Vicodin intake.
paulac45 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
The dream scene with Wilson was so poignant but while I would like to see House find and be happy with someone else, please don't let it be Stacy - too much water under the bridge!
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Oh, dear. I hate the idea of "seeing" House in prison again, but it beats dead anytime. And House cooking... Wonderful! Why don't they make him a prison cook? Everybody would love the guy! ;)
dnkj chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Love your story. I love that you're doing a Stacy story; in Three Stories we saw That House really was close to her. Hope you stick with this story as you're doing a terrific job.
Bella chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Amazing as always
can't wait for the next update xx