Reviews for An Angel in the Darkness
princessmikey14 chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Going along with your touching Norman Reedus's hand...I went some place and he was there...so I got a pic with him and he TOUCHED MY ARM! lol then as I was leaving the room I told him he was amazing and he was like, "you're amazing" I like died! Lol. Great story too. Can't wait to read the sequel!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
I am so jealous of you! Touching Normy you lucky girl :) I can't wait till the sequel :)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Well good they apologized to Elliot. i'm happy Murphy and Ellie had a happy ending ;) Love it!
ashley.morrison.98478672 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sorry about your grandparents. I got teary eyed from reading the author's note. I'm deeply sorry for your losses. 3
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Continue,please! :)
jessegdixon chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Continue, would love to see how the two advance in the 9 years between the two movies
CHEYNEBUSCUS chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
oh my god i loved this story. i spent all day reading it. i love how you have written it and i hope you keep it up.
hayleyjune13 chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Continue the Elliot/Murphy it's so stinking good! :)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Cliffhanger! It's the MacManus boys, right? Oh Hell No! I would not forgive Murphy, Conner, and Da that easy! Especially Murphy! One simply does not leave someone after all they have been through! Update Soon!
MissXara chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
I loved it! :D I'm curious to see how their dad will be with Elliot! I also agree with the guest that reviewed, the translations at the bottom at the page are sometimes a pain in the butt, seeing as i usually read this on my phone, scrolling all the way to the bottom is time consuming. Maybe you could put the translations behind it, like the Guest suggested? :) But if not, then hey, i love it anyways so we will just keep scrolling! Keep up the good work! Cant wait for the update :3
hayleyjune13 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Oh my goodness, this is soo good. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I really love this. although the constant having to go to the bottom of the page is a little annoying. could you maybe put the translation in parenthesis next to it?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
this is very good. Boondock Saints is my favorite movie and i love what you have done so far
Ladyxdezi chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Can't wait to see what happen next... omg your so lucky you get to see Norman (/;o;)/
FanFicGirl10 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Oh no Elliot :( Damn i really hated her for a moment, how could she do that to Murphy most to herself, just no! But then again i have never been in a depression so i would not get what she is goint through. I'm happy Murphy is hepling her get bettter :) Oh no poor Rocco, i cried. I like that Da likes Ellie :) I hope they all go to Ireland soon and get married there. Love it, Update Soon!