Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
ccase13 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I love Dean getting to like the game. Poor boys need to have more chances to play games.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
LMAO I like cable knit. I've made several cable knit sweaters! lol

Cricket is funny. I remember trying to play baseball with my father in law in their back yard when my kids were small. They kept getting upset at Grandpa 'cause he wouldn't hold the bat right. It was fun, tho.

Great fic, Hon! Never going to understand the game, tho. Just glad our boys got the problem taken care of. :D

Well done. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
LOL! Awesome story, loved it from beginning to end!
elf chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Ha ha ha! That was awesome! I needed a laugh and this just hit the spot. Thanks! :D
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Oh, you're banter is awesome. The need for a bigger urn for all the ash...actually liking cricket...more cable knit jokes...and the midget trophy line, all great fun!
DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Dizz

Is it gonna be a sporting series?

Croquet anyone?

bev x
DeansBabyBird chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Dizz

Is Theordore real? A real cricket legend I mean?

bev x
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Dizz

Inelegant tangle of legs...ah what an image!

Bev x
Sue Pokorny chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
OK. Still gotta admit, I don't get Cricket. At least I understand Baseball, tho I find it incredibly dull to watch. Football (American football) on the other hand... that's our true national sport. Loved the cable knit sweater on the scarecrow - tho in all my time living in Florida, I never saw a cornfield. :) I'm in Iowa now where cornfields are everywhere, so I found it amusing to imagine one in Florida. I guess they do grow some corn there, but I honestly never saw one. :) Maybe an orange grove... Anyway, thanks for the many chuckles! And yes, Dean can make anything look cool... but white cable knit sweaters may be stretching it to the max. :) Look forward to whatever you come up with next!

Sue
masondixon chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
"You were supposed to be aiming for my wicket, but you were bowling so freakin' wide, there were people ducking in Alabama."

"...that cable knit kinda suited you."
"Well, I make anything look cool..."

So True!

Thank You for a wonderful chapter full of Samcomfort. Always appreciate that after a good dose of HurtDean!

As always, enjoyed your story (and learned a little about Cricket) and now I patiently wait for your next one.

Thank You.
emebalia chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
"Well, I make anything look cool …" Nothing to add here.
At least they made good use of that white cable knit sweater vest.
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Wow, way to hold a grudge! I like the twisted logic of it all, though, very good. Also love that Sam got to use his knowledge to make the spell backfire, that was sweet.
storyaddict69 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I'm really liking this story...Is Dean alright? He didnt get cut up too seriously did he? and wow sam was kick ass with knowing that spell. I hope you plan on writing more.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh, wow, awesome! Love that twist at the end! Great chapter!
emebalia chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I know I repeat myself but: Never underestimate Sam.
Love Dean during the history lesson.