Reviews for Three Nights on the Run
LuxEvergreen chapter 6 . 3/6
Awwwwwwww! Bitter sweet and yet, a positively lovely ending!

Quite the journey for this story: from betrayal to fear; PTSD to disillusionment; tenderness to friendship; to trust to romance and of course, to sexy good times to departure. For six chapters that is one hell of an expanse of plot and character development! Well done!

Would be so righteous if you could maybe write a sequel to this story sometime later? Reunion sexmind melting fun to read! Brava! : D.
LuxEvergreen chapter 5 . 3/5
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Ummmmmmmm...

Damn!

Damnit, that was hot. Like, I am still picking my jaw from up the floor! I want to try to write something meaningful or something poignant but I'm just staring at the screen and feeling my cheeks grow flush.

Uhhhhhhh...oh! Ok, I got one! I was truly moved at the part where Brienne lovingly kissed his stump. For me, if they ever got together in the book or in the show or both I would hope that scene would be in there too. It was absolutely something Brienne would have done and
how this gesture moved Jaime was exact.

Bravo, take a bow!
LuxEvergreen chapter 4 . 3/5
Although brief, this remains to be an endearing chapter for this story. Even though Jaime's ego is back into full 'Lannister' mode again I can't help but feel endeared to his pride because his examination of his feelings for Brienne are becoming more of an insight to his character.

The distance he has put himself between his sister forces Jaime to reflect on how controlling and manipulating his 'relationship' with Cersei was. Now that he is coming to terms with his feelings for Brienne, he begins to understand he is his now becoming his own person; he's beginning to see he was little more than a tool with his sister. In Brienne he finds kindness and innocence in her and he understands that she respects him for the man he truly is.
LuxEvergreen chapter 3 . 3/5
This is an excellent transition from tragedy to a pending romance! I really do appreciate the levity and the subdued joy that hinges on theses exchanges between Jaime and Brienne. Jaime is back to his classic style: sneaky, wolffish, teasing and a shameless flirt! As for Brienne, she back to her chaste, maiden self but this time it's all so charged now with her anxieties and her coming to terms with own sexual identity that it's all so juicy to follow!

I loved the choice about Brienne dropping that hot tea on her lap and Jaime so eager to 'help' her out! Sigmund Freud would have had fun examining that little slip!
LuxEvergreen chapter 2 . 3/5
Big character developments for both Brienne and Jaime! Nicely done! Can't tell you how happy it made me to read how Jaime struggles with sincerity and expressing his feelings without layers of snide comments and sarcasm. Comparing his choice to navigate his thoughts and feelings, out loud to Brienne was well placed when compared that to sailing down a swollen river; too lovely of a comparison considering how they first got to know each other was from the boat ride they shared while escaping Riverrun.

As for Brienne's developments in this story, I do say it is refreshing to think of her as someone who could ask such a big thing from a man like Jaime Lannister. Not that it's imposs to imagine, rather that Brienne is a character who lives so much of her desires only inside her head. She must have seen how reluctant/uncomfortable it was for Jaime to open up to her so she in turn felt inspired to make a similar leap of faith as well!
LuxEvergreen chapter 1 . 3/5
The portrayal of Brienne's torment is absolutely on the mark with this first chapter, well done!

It's clear we are here to witness the disillusionment of Brienne and to follow (with some lovely symmetry) her loss of her ideals and what it really means to be a knight, kinda in a similar way Jaime must have experienced his pain following his famous legacy as 'the Kingslayer.'

The utter loss of comforting words or actions on Jaime's part is on point as well-though his choice to be at Brienne's side as she battles her night terrors is a subtle nod to the idea that, no matter what, Jaime will always have her back! So cool.
SparrowSova chapter 6 . 3/1
This is still my favourite Brienne & Jaime fanfic - perfect!
Ragna01 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
T.T So sad, but so wonderful! You truly knocked it out of the park!
Ragna01 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
If that was your first attemp at smut...then please convey it to my heart-the poor thing is beating way too fast for my comfort!
Ragna01 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I love Jaime being all sneaky! The bastard!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
AwesomeAwesomeAwesome!
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
O.O It was so cute and sweet!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Jaime acting like a child and then feeling like a total bastrad is hilarious!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
This is fantastic! I loved every bit of it!
Celeste Belle chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Loved it! Absolutely well done!