Reviews for Until the Flames Go Out
ImpalaLove chapter 2 . 1/31
This was amazing and creative and kept me intrigued the entire time. I love that you took a concept that is central to the Winchesters' lives (fire) and added such an awesome twist. So well done and flawlessly executed as you took us through a span of several decades. So freakin' cool.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 1/9
Oh wow... interesting! Dean can't be burned now, because of the blood of the salamander - that would certainly explain why he wasn't burned at the Benders. Cool! (great imagination!)
also, I like how you slowly built Dean's fear with fire from Dad's perspective. And how Dean panicked, knowing that Dad would know he was still afraid. All of Dad's lessons with fire, being patient, trying to teach Dean...
and then Sam running in to save his brother, and getting mad at Dad to not kill it. *sigh* great story!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
I heart this, the concept and characterizations of all three Winchesters; I can believe in this. Thanks for writing. :)
Seawell chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Brilliant.
jeanne chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Enjoyable read. Thanks!
Bundibird chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oooh, great fic! I very much enjoyed it! Love the concept of Dean being made untouchable by fire by killing a salamander. And the following line: "I was never afraid the fire would burn ME..." Percet.

Thanks for this! It was a really great read. :)

Bundi
threedays chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
OH! Oh holy crap, I'm a sucker for a perfect ending and there it is. OH! I love this! Well done!
LucidKren chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This was absolutely fabulous. I truly enjoyed the story, and especially the last scene. The last line of the story also made my heart flutter.

Two little blurbs I noticed: somewhere near the beginning is "should could" and towards the end "distance memory" instead of "distant memory."

Great work!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is a very well thought out, interesting, and intriguing story. I look forward to reading the second part. :)
threedays chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
DANG! This is amazing! Love the slightly-scattered timeline of it, and the way everything lines up. Love being inside John's head this way, too. Hearing his intentions that don't always - that rarely - shine through in his actions. Excellent!