Reviews for Out in the Cold
chocolateverries chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Wow, I started reading and couldn't put it down. You're a natural writer and everyone's characters are on point. I loved this JAM packed, action packed story with Spike/Sam and Spike/Jules friendships! Clever plot! Loved it all around! Thank you so much for sharing :)
janet84 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
This was wonderful! I read it in less than a day and I love how you developed Spike in addition to the Jam! The characters felt true, and the story like the series.
RoseWho91 chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
Loved this story so much, thanks for doing it!
twilightrose07 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
loved it!
kdj539 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for writing. Looking forward to your next one.
sloop3000 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I have really enjoyed your story! Thanks a bunch for writing! :)
Amelie Hart chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Such a wonderful story! It has it all: humor, drama, suspense, cop investigation and Jam! Thank you for it!
I'm looking forward to updates of Reeducation and your other stories!
Buckeye am I chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Good ending to a good story.
Sewtunes chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Self-sufficient Jules is having a hard time with being injured. No surprise there. I think you nailed it when you described her reactions after the "inquisition" by Toth! The conversation they had about sneaking around sums up the way I think they thought and talked about while keeping the relationship a secret. I like how Jules stopped shivering in Sam's arms. Sums up their whole relationship, IMO.

This conclusion chapter is perfect for bringing the reader back down from the trauma of the events. We needed to see them back home and safe. Last chapter's comic relief in Spike's comments about being out of it and not knowing whether he heard anything real or whether it was imagined was also needed.
SYuuri chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
:( and thus the end of this story - sad. I've been enjoying the ride so much! Great balance of action and drama. I'm gonna keep one eye open for more from you. I liked reading the part about them having a conversation about the sneaking around. It's realistic and I agree with you - there must have been some talks about that. Glad to see both Jules and Sam had more faith in each other this time, and more invested. Our babies are so beautiful! Thanks for writing this :)

PS: someone needs to send this Sam season 1 DVD so he can see how exuberant he was!
What'sMyNameBitch chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Great ending
But the story was amazing Congrats I hope you don't stop here.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
when are you going to update :(
RMNicki chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Oh (': I don't even know what to say to this chapter! I'm not sure if you're going to write another chapter, but I'm hopeful! Thank you for this amazing story! It's definitely filled countless minutes when I was bored out of my mind and made my time that much brighter! You're a wonderful writer!
kdj539 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Cute chapter! Love constable grumpy pants and the thermometer reference! So nice of Spike to give the love birds some privacy!
Ealasaid Una chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
They need each other. Spike knows about them and will keep it a secret.