Reviews for Blended Blood
Okay, I'M FED UP WITH AUTHORS WHO DON'T CONTINUE THEIR STORY! Is it really that hard to FIRST write the story and THEN to publish it?!
Hello this story is the best son of Loki I have read so far please continue it
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 24 . 9/12
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 9/4
I had such high hopes that you were going to up this chapter. This is an incredibly amazing story. I hood that you get the inspirational juices to finish it eventually.
Bhavie chapter 24 . 9/3
UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 9/2
I absolutely read the poems at the beginning (you asked). I've actually copied and saved some as quotes.
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 9/2
Best Gringotts break in!
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 9/2
I love the scene between Loki and Thor. As well as that of Loki's grief in front of Odin about not being his true son. So powerful. Well done.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 9/2
Amazing touching chapter!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 24 . 8/31
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
This is super good! Please update soon!
This is another story I hate that you haven't updated anything. I hope that you haven't forgotten about this story because I really want to know what will happen next so please update.
ShatteredDragon chapter 24 . 8/6
i sincerely hope that someday you come back to finish this story its a wonderful work of art
DragonHeartXD chapter 24 . 7/31
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
rtalish chapter 24 . 7/28
I really want Harry to be paired with one of the guys. Tony or Steve, pleaseee
2,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »