Reviews for Blended Blood
That Random Person chapter 24 . 7/25
NO! I need more! This is such a good story, please continue it soon!
rmiser1994 chapter 24 . 7/22
awesome story! cant wait to read more! .
TearsOfSorrow chapter 24 . 7/22
I must say. Amazing Fanfiction. Im rubbish at pointing out errors so i won't even try. It is a shame though you did not continue. The suspense is going to be the death of me. I understand that updating fanfiction is a difficult task for Author The entire force and work behind it though they say hope dies last so i will keep my bodyparts crossed. Keep up the good work even if you do not publish it.
-TearsOfSorrow 23/07/15
anja.quickert.9 chapter 24 . 7/21
:-)
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 24 . 6/28
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! *sobbing**Gasp*..This was...I cant even...*Cries *..DON'T ABANDON IT!. You can't do that ! You're not allowed to, not after writing such a enticing the love of all the chocolates in the world UPDATE!.
CBB chapter 24 . 6/22
WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT! WARNING! :DEAD FIC ALERT!
Tommy chapter 24 . 6/15
Soooo, I just read the whole thing literally just now and I really really really really really want the next chapter! Oh my gosh, I swear I'm gonna die from the wait. Please update soon! :3 Love ya 3
I know it's wrong but I want Loki and Harry. To be together because they would sacrifice anything for each other and they just seem to click and Harry is really the only one that Loki shows his true colors too.
Smokeing chapter 24 . 6/6
Very good hope you finish writing it sometime
Please update I know by this time you probably won't but I can't live with that I keep coming to check to see if this has been updated so please stop the torture
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 6/3
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
astanford436 chapter 24 . 5/30
So...are you ever going to update? Like at all? Leave a note atleast if your putting it on hiatus or abandoning it.
RiderAlex chapter 24 . 5/15
Please update this is really good and I wanna read more
Ardens Lumen chapter 6 . 5/15
Will it be incest?)
Ardens Lumen chapter 5 . 5/15
Actually Loki (as in real) have 4 children - definitely, Slepnir (8 legged horse), Jormungandr - a snake (this is from marvel I think), Hell (very easy to guess who she is and where she live) and Fernir (a gigant wolf, hopefully not Greyberg))
2,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »