Reviews for Blended Blood
Teacuplevi chapter 24 . 9/4
Ahh. I got so invested in this book damn it. Can't wait to see if you ever update.
Ash0217 chapter 24 . 8/30
Please please please update soon!
naia1 chapter 24 . 8/28
plz update!
Mecharic chapter 24 . 8/18
Tragic that this story was never continued, it was a marvelous tale. Easily one of the best "Harry is Loki's brat" stories I've read.
Fick Chick chapter 24 . 8/4
This is really good. I'm sorry you seem to have abandoned it.
blackthorngirl85 chapter 24 . 7/31
please write more... or even give the story to someone else. I REALLY want to know what happened next!
Nad19 chapter 24 . 7/28
I loved the last chapter! I think you did great! I hope to see more! thanks a lot!
Nad19 chapter 23 . 7/28
although stark didn't sounds like stark, well, I might be judgmental, so I guess your version is fine as it is.
I love your work still!
Nad19 chapter 22 . 7/28
ugh I almost catch up! Nooooooooo please! please! please more! I heard my heart start to break!
I swear you're doing so very well on this. I lament the fact that I will have another heartbreaking cliffhanger after this, but I never regret reading this! thank you so much for writing this! good job!
I won't like to push you too hard, but I just wanna tell you that I hope to read more if you decide to continue
Nad19 chapter 14 . 7/28
why you not just activate your blood that is inside of voldy again?
juparianXeph chapter 24 . 7/21
hullo! at the current time i dont have an account here, but i plan on making one later. that said.
thank you. thank you for making this story, its absolutely amazing. i love how well you have written these characters. how well you've written the true horrors of war and grief, yet on the flipside the wonders of friends, family and the tale of a joyous life well lived. while its unlikely that you'll see this, or even update this story again. i hope life isn't treating you harshly.
Kittyhell chapter 24 . 7/19
This chapter was such a rollercoaster! I didn't even know Harry, Luna and Steve could play poker. For some reason I am relieved that Harry still says daddy. Anyways this story is amazing! Look forward to more
lynarizsajise1 chapter 16 . 7/18
That made me cry.. damn that was a good chapter
Adonisx chapter 24 . 7/13
omg this is amazing! I wish there was more!
Update?
2,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »