Reviews for Blended Blood
NadiyaC chapter 24 . 6/16
I can't help... Falling in love... with this fanfiction...
I hope that one day you will pick up again! Even a year of two or three or... ten from now I will check. This is truly amazing. If you do continue, I would love it if Harry's abuse is revealed. I never like that kind of fanfiction for the abuse, but for the pure love that the characters show. Or the obstacles the person goes through with family and friends. If you added a little here and there along with the growing of everyone's relationships, it would warm my heart. This fanfic is amazing as it is, and you should be proud of it!
Hope one day we will all be blessed with your update! - NadiyaC
Miyu Kokomi chapter 24 . 6/14
Vuelve
drewm5555 chapter 24 . 6/3
/u/pz8is. Madison blackcloud aka wickedfairy17 has been working on completing this now that our son is old enough to allow her time to work on this. Please help share her gofund me link at the begenning of this so we can work to get her back to health to post the work to now and be able to come back and complete this story and others she has been working on steadaly for the last month. Feel free to look her up on her facebook and follow her progress and ask her questions. She needs everybody now more than ever and likely will be mad at me that I am posting this.
drewm5555 chapter 1 . 6/3
This story has had some more work that has been abruptly stopped along with other stories from wicked fairy 17: madison blackcloud. She is in st jude hospital looking at a painful recovery. She has been finally getting back to writing now that our son is old enough that she can and has been devoting several hours a day to finishing off several of the storys she has on here that have been left hanging for a while, plus she has 3 new stories that she has written from scratch. We need some help sharing her gofundme to help her with medical costs so she can come back and finish her writing. Please help share and donate if you can. /u/pz8is
deannamd chapter 24 . 5/17
please update soon
It's doubtful that you will update seeing as it's been nearly 4 years now, but I still want you to know that this is an amazing fic and would love love love to see a new chapter. Thanks!
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 5/6
If any can get his mind out of their control it's you Harry!
taviam71 chapter 24 . 4/29
I love this story so much so far, this is like my 25th time reading it. Is this book abandoned, if it isn't plz update when you have the time.
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Leopardheart44 chapter 24 . 4/8
You have to continue with this story! It's amazing so keep up the good work :)
matthiaskohlerthanu chapter 24 . 3/28
Let me tell you something. This story is simply amazing and well written. I forgot how many times I've read this and I'll gladly wait for the day that this story would be again updated. But please, don't take too long... If the time comes that you decide to discontinue your story, I will respect your dicision and thank you for the time you spent in the making of this wonderful story. Again, thank you.
iPod reader chapter 24 . 3/16
Tony is kinda crazy;he might just ask pepper for a 4sum
iPod reader chapter 18 . 3/16
A triad would binefit Harry most; luna is a versital figure, like a butterfly from larvae, I can see Harry and Luna together but if you want to add an /OC/ it would take the story up a third notch of you could move a character from marvel avengers like petro that has no character value either, where as Wanda has a background and future in the movies petro died so building on his character would boost it up a few notches. Just an opinion:
pupstarstar chapter 24 . 3/4
Please update!
taviam71 chapter 24 . 2/21
Please update, I keep reading this over and over again hoping that it has been updated in the time that I've stayed away from it. but it hasn't been and I'm looking forward to the day it gets updated
2,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »