Reviews for Blended Blood
brebre99 chapter 24 . 10/12
Very awesome
florene22 chapter 24 . 9/14
Can't wait for the next chapter
you did a wonderful job with this story
kittyrsocute chapter 24 . 7/25
I'm addicted to this story, and I'm sad it hasn't been updated since 2013. It's a really good story. I hope you are doing alright and thriving.
kittyrsocute chapter 12 . 7/25
I read the poems. Not all of them. But I've really enjoyed the Emily Dickinson ones. Didn't really care for Kiplings though.
Hell no, definitely not, nah, don't even
By the way I love this chapter
You can't leave me hanging like this, will harry reunite with loki and go to asgard? Who will Harry end up with or will it be more than one person cause a harry, Steve, Tony pair sound pretty hot.
Eragon135790 chapter 24 . 6/16
liked the ff, would be happy should it be continued in the future.
Evelyn Hoover chapter 24 . 5/6
It’s been years since you’ve updated, but I REALLY need to know the end to this story! (Love your work, btw)
APridefulSin chapter 24 . 4/25
noooo it's so heart breaking! harry better be able to save him!
CassiaParker chapter 24 . 4/19
You have to update this please! This I a super amazing story and I absolutely LOVE IT!
Valkyrie Lokidottir chapter 24 . 4/15
Plz Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Plz I love this
Quesito2015 chapter 24 . 4/5
OMG noooooo! This fic is amazing and so we'll written that I can believe u haven't updated since 2013. Are u ok? Do u need something?
Forest of Deb chapter 24 . 4/2
Noooooo! Where's the rest?
isoscelesfish chapter 24 . 3/20
Just want to let you know that I'm really enjoying this! I love the issues with Harry's puberty and how he and Luna accidentally brought the Avengers together without Fury's input. Looking forward to seeing how poor Harry reacts to brainwashed Loki. Thank you for writing!
Lanaylee Jones chapter 24 . 2/25
Please comeback this story is so good.
2,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »