Reviews for After all she was a Took
Captain Riley chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
YEAH BILBO IS COMING ON THE QUEST! Haha! xD Please, update soon. Very good story thus far.
Belliwing chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I really like this story. I notice in one of the chapters the you spelled Oakenshield wrong. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! :)
Sammi Paglia chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
I love it! Update soon! seriously i can not wait! 3
loveorpain chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
save her!
Elizabeth Bennett chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I am definitely liking this story. I am enjoying that there is a bit of Bofur action going on. I do love him :-). Update soon!

LadyEvangeline18 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Awesomeness story pleazzze update it was fantastic I really enjoyed it will you make other stories like this ? Its really enjoyable I'm begging you to make more keep up the good work !XD!:)
killer4853 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
plez update
GoddessNefertari18 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
AWWWWEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMEEEENNN NNEEEEEESSSSSS! I LOVED IT KEEP writing and update this I really enjoyed it I'm reallly hoooked to the story!
NavyReservist chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I love your writing please continue! I have to say your writing has peaked my interest and so forth I would that is if you would like to... Invite you to a site where others can appreciate it as much as I do! There's no need for long passwords and so forth there is more and better interaction between writer and reader. And further more the is much Moore things to do there and so I invite you to join in the fun and share you words with us at ! I will continue to read your work here but suggest that you join the site where I am also known as NavyReservist for I believe it would be a great expire nice for you! I units and if you wish to decline my offer of joining said site but know the offer will always be there for you! If you would like to check the site out a bit first go ahead and if you do join introduce yourself and let them know I thought you would enjoy the site! Sorry for such a lengthy message your fan, Navy!
Nijntje86 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
please update soon!
thedifferentguy chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Epic. Can you like make a clone of yourself who writes stories 24/7 you're an awesome author.
katie chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I love your story! I reviewed a day ago but for some reason it didn't show up. I love the idea of bofur and an oc, I don't think your spelling is that bad
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
More soon please
myharlequinromance321 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice, but there was one small thing that I noticed...Thorin is son of Thrain who is son of Thror:)) Other than that it seems to be a delightful tale!
katie chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I love your story! Please continue writing!