Reviews for The Parallel Universe Venture
Aria DeLoncray chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Great story!
The.Teal.Rose chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Wow! This was so wonderful :) And you captured every single character perfectly. I am most especially particular to Sheldon's portrayal in every story I read in this genre and you even perfected him. Your writing was great and the idea was original. It was all simple yet touching and embraced the humor that is an essential part of the canon storyline. I loved Sheldon and Penny's friendship and the subtle hints of there being something more between them. It was just the right amount of sweetness, like an expertly prepared cup of tea ;P I applaud you.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I loved it! Shenny forever! It was fun seeing the differences in the parallel universe and the moments with Penny and Sheldon were adorable. Their dialogue was funny and the friendly bickering revealed a lot about their relationship. I'd actually love to see a continuation of this story. Maybe we could get a one-shot of Penny and Sheldon's new Best Friends status or another about the parallel universe? If Howard ends up going to the Cheesecake factory to meet Bernadette I'd like to think that eventually Sheldon and the guys would meet up with Penny. Please consider doing more of this story! If not thanks for this! :P
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
This was good. I love Sheldon and Penny's chemistry and Friendship.. All my favorite episodes are pretty the ones that deal with their exclusive interactions like the adhesive duck deficiency. :) I woulda liked them to kiss but I can imagine how their relationship evolved in this universe you made from them:)
Deep-Within-the-Labyrinth chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
would love to see a sequel to this story. very cute! love the pairing of Sheldon and Penny! keep it up!
carae chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Cute story, great ideas. Thanks for sharing
Daggs2378 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
This story was adorable! Gave me the happy fuzzies. I love Shenny interactions and while I am a sucker for smut, the less than OOC pair make me giddy all over and make me pray for even a teensy bit of it would manifest on the show. Thank you for such an interesting story!
jslee102 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Great way to finish up. Now write one with more fluff :). I know what you are capable of...
dreamer 3097 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
A good one
4lex2316 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Yay :) I really enjoyed the ending! Looking forward to reading any more Big Bang theory u may write in the future
wolfofsheep chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I found myself yelling at my iPod at Leonard about Sheldon's shirt/Penny thing! Such a PETTY argument that would most definitely happen on the show... and one of the reasons I don't like Lenny... there are just some discussions that just don't need to occur! *grumbles and stops ranting*

Great story! XD
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Aww that was cute. I was kind of sad that they didn't go further, but with Sheldon you need to take small steps. I loved reading this!
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
He called her Sleeping Beauty. :)
deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I kind of want to read about the Penny that didn't move to the apartment. Maybe they meet a different way in the parellel universe. And AWWWW I love how Sheldon seemed to get a bit frazzled when Penny told him she loved him too.
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Wow, I wasn't expecting them being able to communicate with each other.