Reviews for Four Walls May Make a House But It Takes Hart To Make a Holmes
Guest chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
Picking up where you left, so happy with the update.
Abigail Peredhil chapter 33 . 1/10/2015
I have spent the last several days reading this wonderfully exciting story of yours. I must say that this has become on of my top favorite reads and I am looking forward to more to come. Every word has kept my attention in full, and the attention to detail and individual character make it feel as if this is correct. The characters portrayed can be some of the hardest to capture the minds of, but you have succeeded in full. I must add that I am loving Watchful. He is such a perfect addition to build off of, and you have used him wonderfully.

Having been sick this last week, I have had much time for reading (both cannon and fan fiction), and this story is the highlight. The story practically reads itself, and I can nearly hear each voice as they speak.

Bravo for the brilliant work. I know you will continue to produce high quality works, and I do hope that more might be added to this story in particular in the near future.

Please accept my sincere thanks for the many hours I have spent in this epic story. I am enjoy this to no end and will be sure to read it again and again.
Maria chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Please make Sherlock have Hart stay I don't want him to die ;A; pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Maria chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
My heart is shattered why WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY POOR HART ;A;
Maria chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Please tell me there'll be at least one scene of Sherlock and Hart
Guest chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
The answer is yes oh yes ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I JUST READ THIS ENTIRE STORY IN ONE DAY! I love this story so much please keep writing! The story line and characterizations are frekin perfect and its so well written! My only request is more Jack and the Torchwood team but hey who am I to question your wonderfully perfect writing? The bit with sherlock recognizing the riding crop had me in giggles (and I was in public!) The way you write sherlock and relationships is the most realistic I've ever read and I love it (and you) a lot! Please don't abandon this fic it made my day and it will be the only thing I can think about for at least a month!

P.S. Watchful is adorable
KnucklesEchidna chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Hello! Me again. It's always nice to see that when I comment it helps you. I'm always happy to help you, and this story really deserves it all. I don't mind at all that this was shortish, it didn't seem that way to me. Watchful is adorable, I think, but I think he makes a good point. Why do people murder those close to them? I thought the fluffiness was lovely too, and the little snuggles, and it feels just.. Nice when John is away from Jim for a while and just a bit safer and with his Sherly. The kiss at the end was just perfection too. Awaiting more as always!
KnucklesEchidna chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Hello again! So sorry I haven't been reviewing, been busy, a million apologies. You would not believe my joy when I saw so many new chapters! It was like an early season of Sherlock. I loved Jim's little love for dancing, does that mean everyone in Sherlock secretly is a ballerina? Kidding. I'm still loving this story more than ever, completely absorbed in this brilliant storyline. Sorry I'm so terrible at giving reviews, but just believe me when I say this is one of my favourite stories. Getting tingly Sherly? What happened to not getting involved? XD That was particularly curious. Poor John, jealous Jim is not something to be messed with. Waiting eagerly for more! Love it all!
Rae chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
This is amazing! Very well written too. I'm impressed with all the britishisms. If you hadn't apologised for maybe getting them wrong, I would never have known you weren't British. I think your character portrayal is really good. Maybe the only time anyone is out of character might be during texts. I don't remember whether they abbreviated words in the tv series, but I couldn't imagine Mycroft doing anything without using the correct grammatical structures! The Torchwood side is pretty good too, but the story doesn't look like it's going back to Cardiff, except maybe to recruit watchful. I really liked the way you created watchful - it would be amazing if the character had a purpose and was a part of the solution to a crime. Otherwise it seems like he was introduced for no real reason at all. MORE SHERLOCK EMOTION FLUFF PLEASE! :D I love this, keep writing! Rae x
AstridHarkness chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
FUCKING WONDERFUL
KnucklesEchidna chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
Another chapter! Take all the time you need to write, life always comes before things like this. All the same, I'm always excited to read more. A lot has been happening anyway, with series 3 coming out and all. Still loving this, and always happy to review. I like the way Sherlock is acting, it's just so like him. I'm looking forward to seeing everything develop, for better or for worse, and for more chapters. Keep writing!
SebbyTiger chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
YAY I WAS. GETTING WORRIED!

Wonderful as always.
LollypopKitty33 chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
Heyya! I think this is a really good story, and you've done a really good job in writing it. It's brilliant. Please update and continue soon! I am very curious and interested to see what happens next. I really like the way the relationships are between everyone. Thanks!
KnucklesEchidna chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Brilliant. I love the relationship Sherlock and John have, and the way Sherlock is communicating with the iris-cam. I'm interested as to see how Moran comes along, and sorry for not reviewing before now. Laughing at John's reaction at having to wear a suit :P. I'm looking forward to see what else Jim has in mind for him... Hope for another chapter soon.
-KnucklesEch