Reviews for Crossing paths
KumoFuzei chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
It's a really nice chapter. I'd be happy to point out typos, grammar mistakes and stuff like that in an inbox message because I'm really tired at the moment and can't think clearly but generally it was fairly coherent and you kept the plot nice and had a really great ending that I admire the execution of.
xx nope. xx chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Well this is good! :) You should say in the summary it's an alternate universe fiction, which means it doesn't follow Digimon's story line. It's pretty good. I can tell that English isn't your native, but I must say you're writing very well! I did want to point out that sometimes instead of asking what someone is called, sometimes they ask, "What is your name?" And then they say, "My name is.." or "her/his name is.." I hope that helps!

This is a very great story and it's really exciting to that you left it as a cliffhanger. Update it soon, okay? :) Very good so far! Can't wait to read more!
TaioraWarrior chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Ah, I figured Tai would have a girlfriend. I feel really bad for Sora, she must be feeling kinda betrayed right now. And a vulnerable girl with alcohol don't mix at all. Good thing Matt's a good guy. I wonder if Matt will try to get with Sora, or perhaps he'll help to patch them up right away?

Oh side note. The spelling and grammar mistakes are a little on the heavy side. Just proof read a little more.

Also the last chapter said Sora was 21... this one says she's 19... so, make your final decision on the next chapter, and let us know. Kay? Thanks _
Genee chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm not very good in English, at least writing. It's great the first chapter, Typical: "Girls do not play football" u.u always so. I read the first part, then read the second. The really good start, very different. Great: D greetings.
KumoFuzei chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
"She slowly walked out her room and into the empty kitchen both her grandparents and her dad were devoted sleepers."

It's a nice snippet of information that they are both devoted sleepers but it seems to just be shoved in there. You say she walks into the kitchen and then start talking about them with no punctuation or joining words.

"had never even kissed a guy before Taichi did." the way this is written suggests Taichi has been kissing lots of guys xD

"By she had just turned 21." I dont think this reads very well

"anything missinf from her."

missing*

It was a very cute story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, nice job :)
TaioraWarrior chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Loving this so far! I like how you chose to make the prologue like a miniature story. It had good pacing and did its job. There were several spelling/grammar errors, but you knew that and it's nothing major. Please update soon! I want to know what unfolds, sssooooo bad :)

(Yes, I'm the guest that posted the same thing. Now you know who I am.)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
cyclone5000 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Well this is a cute little story :D I remember from your other short one shot that your stories usually have a sweet airy tone with it. I was expecting that when reading this. At first that is what I was getting but the ending in this second chapter suggest otherwise :D I'm a sucker for conflict, so I wonder what is going to happen after their reunion!

As far as typos and such, I didn't really see anything other than on this chapter toward the end. You wrote 'she hadn't thought in a while about anything missnf form her'. Correct missing, and maybe switch the sentence around so it's not as confusing to read. But that's all I've noticed.

That's all I really can think of at the moment lol. I think it's a nice little story that is progressing here. Hope you can update soon!
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"on the brown drawers" I think you mean in?

It was nice, I didn't spot any mistakes and you did a nice job of Sora's personality too. Would like to see where this goes if it does go any further :)
Sweet Cari chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Seems pretty good so far! I didn't see any mistakes. I wonder where Tai and Sora's next meeting will take them...
Koumi-Loc chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Real Koumi Fans support all Sora couplings to see that taiora fans support mimato is a slap in the face towards Koumi fans! Koumi Out nice taiora...