Reviews for The Amazing Adventure of Magical Molly!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god, I'm laughing my ass off! I lost it at "Blackwater and associates", jesus christ this is hilarious
Fizzy 13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Took me a while to get the Eva reference, because 'Simon' had me at Gurren Lagann. But I eventually got it. Somehow. Can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner, haha.

So much Canadian eh's that my head was starting to hurt. Other than that, it's a great start. Well done! :3
SiRenfield chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I'm sorry, I normally can't stand Magical Molly ,but I have to admit...I absolutely don't like this fan fic. Not because of the idea that 4Kids would ruin one of my favorite animes ,but because this makes no ***king sense! Yes 4Kids changed a lot of important elements in their dubs such as death being almost non-existent, but they didn't usually change the entire ***king story! Not only that ,but that is literally impossible to do even by 4kids standards! This has stopped being a pseudo-dub and turned into an adaption, something like Power Rangers or that Sailor Moon remake that didn't get off the ground. Also I don't know about you (and this goes for Magical Molly as a whole (I do know that you didn't make it)) ,but if I were 4kids I would want to license a show that lasts for more than 12 episodes in order to sell merchandise ,because that's the reason 4kids does what they do. Don't get me wrong, 4Kids is very stupid. But in my opinion, these parodies you find on Tumblr make even less sense. No offense though
wehihihihi chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
ok. stop it. this is TOO much...
NightSkyWolves chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Incomplete review. X.X And WHAT in the name of Kyubey would 4Kids have done to Kyoko?! Carrot sticks?... I could see them doing that.
NightSkyWolves chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CANNOT UNSEE! -runs around panicking-

If 4kids got their messed up hands on Madoka, they would've been shot dead in two seconds by Mami-san.

But this was freaking hilarious. If 4Kids did get Madoka, I'd watch the first episode to see what they messed up. And then I can laugh at how much it sucked.
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You should also write the story of four Virginian High School girls; comic-book lover Katie Springfield and her twin sister pals Hannah and Montana Harriot and Melanie Kitchener who all go out on exciting adventures whilst talking about the boys they like.

Anyway before I can expect that one to be released, I fudgin loved this story. Couldn't stop laughing the whole way - those 'ehs' and 'oot's just killed me. I think I get what you were trying to do thar eh!

Kinda reminds me of that Saban Moon pilot that fortunately never made the light of daytime TV.

This was a great follow up to read right after watching the Sonico Magica OP. Thanks eh!
Florentine Centifolia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
uhh...what did I just read?
I CANT UNSEE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
LOL!
railgun chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was pretty funny but tbh I would actualy LIKED to see 4kids dubbed pmmm. You know just to see how much they would screw it up.,
ifudgealot chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Witch of Tragedies chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
LOL.. So much "ehs" that I got irritated by the end of the chapter.. But that reference to Psycho-Pass and Umineko.. Nyeh!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Um very good though I do not understand why you set this in stereotypical Canada instead of America.
I am also pretty found of the three adverts at the end. Especially the one for Mystery of Seagull Island.
MsAmiClassified chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I am dead. So utterly dead.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PlatypusTheThird chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I think you broke my brain. And in this context, I'd say that's a stroke of genius.