Reviews for Catching Feelings
TheIronDragon chapter 20 . 3/3
I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this fic. But omg I can't believe it's over, this was so beautifully written and realistic and perfect and ugh I can't. You have an amazing talent, thank you for this amazing thing you wrote! Paily all the way!
Hi my lovely drivingcircles. So I just reread this story for the 100th time or more. Is my favorite of all times. When am happy, when am sad it's just perfect! I love the angst, sex, drama, and the forwardness of the story.

Please it has been 4years..,please write another. I know is draining I have written one too, but I just love your writing. Maybe continue this one in college with angst/betrayer(or not) marriage family!? Just suggesting lolz. Or just another of your liking, I totally trust your judgement. If you can

Love, San.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! This one is surely one of my favorite Paily fics! You're the best! :)
WaitingForLightning chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
Wow re-read it. Really love this one!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
This story is my probably my favorite of all time
mollyig chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
I've just re-read this story and wanted to say what a marvellous job you did with it. The stress and anxiety of keeping the relationship secret so well-written. Thanks for this.
thefanwithashortattentionspan chapter 18 . 3/23/2016
I stayed up all night reading this and I went to work at five am, totally worth it. Hands down one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever read, fan or no. Your characters are fully fleshed and the dialogue is completely believable, it's easy to see the level of work you put into this and I'd have to say it's fantastic. Goodness the plot, all lesbians remember the hazy days where you're like what the hell am I so this was refreshing to read, great work.
Ltlintay3 chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
I'm not a * young * lesbian , but have always been enthralled by PAILY . Your story took me way back when I was having some of these same struggles . You even reminded me of little things I had completely forgotten . This fic had everything a good story encompasses . I want to say thank you . It was indeed a roller coaster , but a ride I'm willing to go on again !
SuperPailyDhampirLove chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Holy Fudgestickles :o so many emotions and yet my body can't muster up the meaning of anyone of them. I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Oh my gosh - I loved EVERY minute of this! This so perfectly written and couldn't help thinking, as I read from start to finish, that I just wish life was just EXACTLY like this for everyone unexpectedly finding themselves in the position of Paige and Emily. Yes, we need fairly tales - sometimes, happily, they do really happen for us and come true.
alaskinder chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
I just wanna thank you for this story, this is one of the best fanfic I've EVER read! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
SuperlustrousRainstorm chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
This is an amazing story and I really love it.
rockchip96 chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
This story was truly amazing. I started reading it after some people advised me to, and I soon found myself completely taken by it, so much that I finished it in a couple of days. I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I've ever read, it's well written, realistic, and full of feels. Great job, I hope you'll keep writing and I'll make sure to read more from you )
sofiadc66 chapter 20 . 1/11/2015
Ok, I don't know exactly why I'm reviewing this story, since it is already finished, guess I just wanted to let you know how great it was reading it and that it's one of the best fics I've been reading so far. I love how you handled Paige's coming out, I wish the tv show would have done something like that. Thanks for the amazing story.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
This is my second time reading your fic, and I'm absolutely sure that I'm going to read it again during the year. And I really, really hope that your end of the story will actually happen in the show!