Reviews for Catching Feelings
This story is my probably my favorite of all time
mollyig chapter 20 . 4/14
I've just re-read this story and wanted to say what a marvellous job you did with it. The stress and anxiety of keeping the relationship secret so well-written. Thanks for this.
thefanwithashortattentionspan chapter 18 . 3/23
I stayed up all night reading this and I went to work at five am, totally worth it. Hands down one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever read, fan or no. Your characters are fully fleshed and the dialogue is completely believable, it's easy to see the level of work you put into this and I'd have to say it's fantastic. Goodness the plot, all lesbians remember the hazy days where you're like what the hell am I so this was refreshing to read, great work.
ltldttaylr3 chapter 20 . 2/22
I'm not a * young * lesbian , but have always been enthralled by PAILY . Your story took me way back when I was having some of these same struggles . You even reminded me of little things I had completely forgotten . This fic had everything a good story encompasses . I want to say thank you . It was indeed a roller coaster , but a ride I'm willing to go on again !
SuperPailyDhampirLove chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Holy Fudgestickles :o so many emotions and yet my body can't muster up the meaning of anyone of them. I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Oh my gosh - I loved EVERY minute of this! This so perfectly written and couldn't help thinking, as I read from start to finish, that I just wish life was just EXACTLY like this for everyone unexpectedly finding themselves in the position of Paige and Emily. Yes, we need fairly tales - sometimes, happily, they do really happen for us and come true.
alaskinder chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
I just wanna thank you for this story, this is one of the best fanfic I've EVER read! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
SuperlustrousRainstorm chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
This is an amazing story and I really love it.
rockchip96 chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
This story was truly amazing. I started reading it after some people advised me to, and I soon found myself completely taken by it, so much that I finished it in a couple of days. I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I've ever read, it's well written, realistic, and full of feels. Great job, I hope you'll keep writing and I'll make sure to read more from you )
sofiadc66 chapter 20 . 1/11/2015
Ok, I don't know exactly why I'm reviewing this story, since it is already finished, guess I just wanted to let you know how great it was reading it and that it's one of the best fics I've been reading so far. I love how you handled Paige's coming out, I wish the tv show would have done something like that. Thanks for the amazing story.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
This is my second time reading your fic, and I'm absolutely sure that I'm going to read it again during the year. And I really, really hope that your end of the story will actually happen in the show!
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I sooooo love this story!
When you mentioned in chapter 13 (I think) that you're about halfway through, I got really scared that you would turn out to be one of those authors who get dumped by inspiration and therefore don't finish their story. Luckily the muse continues to smother you in kisses and this story ended up being a masterpiece :D
It's one of the best Paily stories I've ever read and I've read quite a few ;)
I really love that Hanna played such an important role in them getting back together! At the same time I'm somewhat sad that Aria and Spencer didn't get more time in the spotlight...
Anyways, I'd write a more detailed review but I have to go babysitting.
Alexis-Kennard chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Talk about a bumpy ride but WOW what an amazing story. 1 of my favs so far. Great job!
Again and again chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
I just read this again (and it won't be the last time I read it, again). It is, by-far, one of my most-favorite fanfics. I find myself comparing other stories to it, as far as pacing, character development, dialogue, story (is it interesting?), and grammar. Most fall-short of this one. It's truly remarkable.

I read this for the first time a few months ago, which was well-after it was already complete, so I didn't feel compelled to comment. I can't refrain any longer; It's important for you to know how talented you are and how much your story is appreciated. I realize the commitment it must take to finish a fanfic, and I really hope you know how grateful I am to you that you never gave up on this one. I look forward to reading whatever you write in the future. - Jules
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2014