Reviews for Catching Feelings
rockchip96 chapter 20 . 5/2
This story was truly amazing. I started reading it after some people advised me to, and I soon found myself completely taken by it, so much that I finished it in a couple of days. I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I've ever read, it's well written, realistic, and full of feels. Great job, I hope you'll keep writing and I'll make sure to read more from you )
sofiadc66 chapter 20 . 1/11
Ok, I don't know exactly why I'm reviewing this story, since it is already finished, guess I just wanted to let you know how great it was reading it and that it's one of the best fics I've been reading so far. I love how you handled Paige's coming out, I wish the tv show would have done something like that. Thanks for the amazing story.
This is my second time reading your fic, and I'm absolutely sure that I'm going to read it again during the year. And I really, really hope that your end of the story will actually happen in the show!
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I sooooo love this story!
When you mentioned in chapter 13 (I think) that you're about halfway through, I got really scared that you would turn out to be one of those authors who get dumped by inspiration and therefore don't finish their story. Luckily the muse continues to smother you in kisses and this story ended up being a masterpiece :D
It's one of the best Paily stories I've ever read and I've read quite a few ;)
I really love that Hanna played such an important role in them getting back together! At the same time I'm somewhat sad that Aria and Spencer didn't get more time in the spotlight...
Anyways, I'd write a more detailed review but I have to go babysitting.
Alexis-Kennard chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Talk about a bumpy ride but WOW what an amazing story. 1 of my favs so far. Great job!
Again and again chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
I just read this again (and it won't be the last time I read it, again). It is, by-far, one of my most-favorite fanfics. I find myself comparing other stories to it, as far as pacing, character development, dialogue, story (is it interesting?), and grammar. Most fall-short of this one. It's truly remarkable.

I read this for the first time a few months ago, which was well-after it was already complete, so I didn't feel compelled to comment. I can't refrain any longer; It's important for you to know how talented you are and how much your story is appreciated. I realize the commitment it must take to finish a fanfic, and I really hope you know how grateful I am to you that you never gave up on this one. I look forward to reading whatever you write in the future. - Jules
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Great story!
gdaly chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Wow just read the whole story today. Amazing, I loved it. :)
forever524 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheFabDonna chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
I just spent the better half of my day reading this one in one sitting on the beach. Turns out it's absolutely perfect beach reading and I loved it so much. You flawlessly built your universe without it seeming contrived or lame. You explained the relationships and made it seem like this is the world we knew. That the five of them were the best of friends. It was just beautiful 3
hahahrhfu chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Wow what an amazing story..
Thulas chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
I loved each and every chapter till the end, perfect paily story you wrote them so perfectly beautiful. Hope you'll write another one when they're in college or after college with careers. Thank you this was superb till the end
ThBu chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
I L0VE this story. It's amazing, just... WOW.
Viva33 chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Just finished this in one seating. Im glad i have stumbled on this one. Their struggles are vdry realistic and the way they cope as teenagers. The ending is very rewarding though, as they said, the endings are the best part :)) i hope we'll get to see them in college soon haha
Noob chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Ddddaaammnn who knew dry humping could be so erotic?