Reviews for A Beginning
marizpe chapter 1 . 4/10
Love it! Keep writing of Liraz and ziri please
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love this couple! They have so much going on for them! Great work!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I knew I wasn't allne in this ship! Love liraz and ziri! I think they have to find each other! Brother and sister with the same kin! Please continue with this story! Ohh pleaseee
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Please continue! Great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
AMAZING!
Smurf chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was really awesome, I could have sworn I was reading the actual book! I really liked how poor Ziri had to take the hate for everything that the wolf had done, and that Liraz recognized that he is a better person then that. The only thing that could have made it better is if you could have had some sparks fly between Ziri and Karou 3
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great story! Very in-character
PFTones3482 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I loved this! I just finished the sequel, and I think you captured the characters well!
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ugghhh! I can't believe I didn't even think of this ship but you've made me see how perfect it is :) good job
Lunokii chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is really good! I would love to see more of it, you're an awesome writer!
congratsyou'vegrownasoul chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm not the only one who ships this! Argh. Come to my arms, and bring your lovely writing with you. A little bit of criticism: you spelled "misbegotten" with two g's. The correct spelling is with one g and two t's.
daffodil14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Can't wait for book 3! I agree with you. I think you're right in the fact that Liraz will discover the wolf's true identity, whether they'll get romantically involved, I don't know, so I'm glad you left it open ended.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
A fascinating idea. Come to think of it, Ziri would be a great match for Liraz, since he's such a gentle soul (but without being weak) that even she wouldn't be afraid of being loved by him.