Reviews for Jack Goes to School
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Love it!
wildhellblue chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I normally only like crossovers and rarely review but this is pairing that I never thought of or even considered but you have caught my interest. Please keep up the great work!
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Everyone on the count of three, kay? 1...2...3... AWWW!
heidi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
great story, I love this couple, but left me wanting more, more love romance, more lemon hehe, congratulations and I hope more stories from you, success.
Woodland Goddess chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
D'awwwww! This was adorable! And so fluffy!
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
funny and cute! sexy and not smutty! great job
CJHarkness chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
omg, i love this story so much! jack is adorable and high-roller Spence is sexy as hell. *g*
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this is to perfect this is exactly what I had in mind for these two3
CelticLairdess chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
love it.
thanks for sharing
Silver chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
LOVED IT I do want to point out one thing darling steak is spelle not stak *giggles* I cant spell for shit but I can find things.. It was just at a part that made it stand out and *sighs* Sorry darling I did LOVE the story and i want more!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
you got to make another one!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I truly enjoyed reading your story. I LOVE your Spencer, both cool and confident. I know this is marked complete, but I want more so I am asking nicely. If you have more people who ask for more, I hope you will indulge your readers and continue on with this story. I would love to see what other surprises Reid would have in store for us and for Hotch.
Kisama-sama chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I'm IN LOVE with the first half of this. The second half was good, it just never had a confession even, or Spence hinting he really liked him, so...yeah. still, I love this story 3
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautifully written :)
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I can definitely picture Reid in those clothes. Yumyum..
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »