Reviews for Jack Goes to School
Kisama-sama chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I'm IN LOVE with the first half of this. The second half was good, it just never had a confession even, or Spence hinting he really liked him, so...yeah. still, I love this story 3
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautifully written :)
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I can definitely picture Reid in those clothes. Yumyum..
reina13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
love it jack is so cute
SamHAS chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh I love this, please write more...
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Loved it! This was my first hotch/reid fic, :) glad it was this one.
pezlips chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
My first review PLEASE
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Squeeee I absolutely loved this well done.
In character and everything loved it
smbenne2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved it. Can you keep adding more chapters to it? I think you have a great start here and I'd love to read more.
Der Alte chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is a truly remarkable tale. Your handling of the characters in various settings is fantastic (pun intended).
I liked the interaction among the team members in various situations, including Reid's coming out of the closet. Please consider continuiing this one.

One minor you using some form of auto correct program? There are several times that a wrong homophone is used. English has some one million words, many that sound alike, i.e. site, sight, and cite; weather, whether, and wether (a gelded ram). These errors interrupt the flow of the reading. I suggext you find a beta-reader. NOT ME! My finance guy teased me that buying a ten pound sack of potatoes would qualify as a long-term investment.

Again, thanks for a very enjoyable read. I will look at your other tales.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
more! more! mire! xD love this pairing!
ihli chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was so much fun. But that can't possibly be the end!
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i love this! please write another chapter soon
maryhell chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
A delightful story - I could have read more. Love it when Spencer surprises everyone.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »