Reviews for Secret Agent
Remember Ember chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Luvd how u went from this:
DPDPDPDPDPDP
To this:
DSDSDSDSDSDS
Awwwww! DxS bonding time! And AxT bonding in the back? Or is she telling Tuck about the JxS physical relationship?
Remember Ember chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I still can't believe that Sam didn't figure it out sooner...
They kissed! OMG THEY FINALY KISSED! Finaly!
Hey! Dash! Paulina! 10$! They're together! Skulker and Technus! 20$! They're together! Jazz! Tucky Wucky!...did i just call him that?...anywho...Tucky! Jazzy! 100$! They're finaly together! Earlier than u said they'd b! Give me my 100$!

10...20...10...100 thank u...20...a-and 100! I've got 260$! Just cuz their together! :D :P
Remember Ember chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Wow...and i thought Danny sas clueless! Sam! He's calling u Sammy, he's describing u! What more of an answer do u need?!
Yes Sam...u totally hate ur life...i don't belive it...i mean, it's more like u hate certain moments of it...not the whole thing!
Of course he's going to a packers game! Of course he is!
Someone was watching...one of Vlad's minions was watching! Right?
Remember Ember chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Is Slim Jim gay?
I understand thinking Tuck and Danny r cute but...coming from a guy...just the way he said sounded really weird...no not weird...strange
Wow...i knew Danny was clueless but this? I didn't think his 'clulessnestion' disease was this bad!
THANK GOODNESS FOR...MICHAEL! Wait...Michael? Fancy seeing u here!
DannySam! Sittin' In A Tree! K - I - S - S - I - N - G! First Comes Love! Then Comes Marriage! Then Comes Baby In A Baby Carriage!
RebeccaJake! Sittin' In A Tree! K - I - S - S - I - N - G! First Comes Love! Then Comes Marriage! Then Comes Baby In A Baby Carriage!
I know, i know, it's really, really childish...but who said i couldn't b? :D :P
Remember Ember chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I ain't...mostly cuz i weren't here fo dis!
Stupid cowboy movies me bro made me watch! Now me talkin' like un!
Remember Ember chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Sam. Has. A. Lair. A LAIR! And it's totally Sam...
A planning table. A FREAKIN PLANNING TABLE! IT'S AWESOME!
Danny don't like Sam in sluty dress? (later)...oh wait...i think he does...i mean...he say she pretty...i think it ok now
WHAT?! He tried to get her to do WHAT?! Poor Danny...nice Amy...nice(hear the sarcasm?)
How's Danny gonna fit into his dad's old suit? Oh wait...he has his own...nevermind!
Black panther? Perfect name!
Black panther...i LOVE you! *virtualy overshadows Tuck and hugs armrest...to every one else it looks like Tuck did it...again*
a holographic driver! Amazing!
Sam made fake ID's?! Cool!
R they really ready? R they? Or r they just sayin that?
Remember Ember chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
SHE HAS A SECRET ROOM?!
That is pretty much all i took from this...and the fact that Danny is still completely clueless :D :P
Remember Ember chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awwww! Danny's being protective and jealous! Awwwww!
Now...onto slightly less important things...what is her job? What happened btw/ Amy and Sam? And why r they leaving school early?!
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Nice! Keep going!
SamXDanny chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
YES THEY KISSED FINALLY. Like Tucker would say "About dang time!"

I loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Update? :P
The Talent chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Aww suh a cute SamxDanny moment loved it.
Update soon please.
DannySamLover20 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Nice! Keep going!
DannySamLover20 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Wow! Keep going!
SamXDanny chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
NOOO! THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO KISSING WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT

I loved the fluffiness sooo very much.

Update? :P