Reviews for I'm The Reason Why We're Breaking
enomix chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Okay, you have a serious talent for breaking hearts. Really. There were some SPaG slip ups but nothing too major to interrupt the flow... Another great story!
OCD ADD Goldfish chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I can't say that I'm much for the Next Gen, but this was well written and... I liked it. Although... not really sure why Teddy broke up with her. Unless of course he has his dad's complex... you know, undervaluing himself.
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
It was nice to see Teddy's POV on this story though I think it would have been better if you explained why he decided to break up with her, considering how much he seemed to regret it.

I liked how you slotted your story in with the canon bit of James seeing him and Victoire together.
skylands chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
So I loved how you used the prompt, but I think you could have used a few more lines for flow. Grammar was good, but with a few typos here and there. I also think that Teddy's choices could have used with a little more background and explanation.

Coming to the plot, it was really wonderful. I just wish you'd made it slightly more realistic, but besides that I loved it. And I was expecting a happy ending for sure, but what I got was really more asdfghjkl. Good job!
Casper chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Just as heartbreaking as the first piece, you did an awesome job. It was interesting to see things from Teddy's perspective!
Hope-W chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OMG! I loved it... I need to know what comes next.
Four Leafed Clove chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I'm crying :C I normally never ship Teddy with anyone but Victoire or Roxanne with anyone but my OMC but this is just amazing!