Reviews for Fire and Ice
WAlove chapter 23 . 4/11/2017
I've found most of the central characters to be quite unpleant. One thing is being cold, another is being disrespectful, flippant, arrogant or uncaring. It's hard to simphatize with Bella in particular and that affects the reader's involvement in caring for her and Edward's relationship, a problem for a romance story. Frankly many things that have happened don't make much sense and not caring for the characters also makes me less inclined to care for the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
That's a shame that you're no longer updating this story :/ I really enjoyed it and I was so anxious to see what was going to happen next! :( if you please can continue on with this story I would so appreciate it. I never read a story like this before and I'm really loving it. Your writing is very good and creative :) if you have a change of heart and continue on with this story I know a lot of my friends would be interested! Thank you for sharing this story with us though! Its really good
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
It's sad that you didnt continue this, it's really good. You could potentially change the names and make this into a book.
kmuscutt23 chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
Wow I can't wait to read more it has been so long I almost forgot what happened lol
kuroxue chapter 25 . 11/15/2015
My deepest condolences for the loss of your grandmother. I wish your family a speedy recovery from the grief. Thank you for coming back to us and bringing us more of this amazing story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
vivx-chan chapter 25 . 11/13/2015
I wonder what is going on...

Keep writing and posting.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
Hmmm its been a while, i'm not too sure what the secret is, and what chapter it was first noted. But apparently its 'doomsday' Can you help?
sujari6 chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
She needs to tell Edward soon.
pinklady34 chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
Bella needs to tell Edward about everything...and they need to watch their backs. I'm glad that their relationship is progressing.
Edward's spouse chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
excellent. later
SandPrincess13 chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
I love this story and these two. Can't wait to know more!
Tigerforce chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Short but sweet.
Tigerforce chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I find it unlikely that Alice would not say anything about Edwards power even if Bella did not want to hear it. Specially sense bella mentioned her dream. But still a great chapter.
Tigerforce chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Ooohhh I think I know what's going to happen with Bella and Edward! :)
Tigerforce chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
So are they basically mutants or something? Ether way this seems like an interesting story so far. I'm off to the second chapter.