Reviews for Dagnirel
Hmm Lord Elrond and Buffy were wrong. They still can see each other if they wished to. And maybe Buffy is the one that bring the elves and the dwarves to each other. Because lets face it Buffy call Elrond Ada and he is more a dad than Hank ever was.
Smile
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Tear drops all over the place, man.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Awesome story. Beautiful. :)
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I really like the way you presented this. Too often, authors slog through retellings with only the most minor of changes. This was fantastic in how you glossed over the parts that hadn't changed. I'd like to see a sequel of her actions during the events of the Lord of the rings.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
great story!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
From the summary I Thought this would be a serious story, well it was a serious story but I thought it would be depressing and all about fightin. but it was actually an amazing heart wrenching adorable story about new beginnings and love and I really do wish that she told him her real name but thank you for the Amazing Read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful and lovely, and not corny at all.
Ez21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I like it
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Awwwww! I love happy endings!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Very good - and if King Thorin really does look like Richard Armitage, then Buffy/Dagnirel is one lucky, lucky lady.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Whoa! It just flowed off the screen and right into my heart! I know that's sappy, but whoa!
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Well Done, True to the characters and a desirable ending.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Asterisks chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I can't believe it, but I am so on board of this ship! Can we have some more please?!