Reviews for Dagnirel
Puffgirl1952 chapter 1 . 19h ago
*whistles to the Author*

I LOVE THIS TWIST...

YOU SHOULD FLESH IT OUT MORE INTO A NOVEL...

KEEP ROCKING, ROLLING AND WRITING!
Az chapter 1 . 4/4
Simply lovely.. I found this on a whim, and am glad I decided to give it a shot. Sweet and a little bitter. I hope you decide to flesh this out into a longer story sometime.. Or not, whichever you wish.
skullsarecool chapter 1 . 4/4
This kinda made me feel like crying which is hard cause i dont cry it was awesome and one of the best Buffy fanfictions i have read i really liked this

with best wishes and sugar and spices and everything nice to go along with it
This is great. It balances all that is Buffy and The Hobbit. When you change things, you provide reasonable explanations, whether outright or implied. I salute you!
Hasunohana chapter 1 . 3/14
so great, I LOVE your writing, it's beautiful !
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/13
That was so good! I'm truly impressed, honestly your style is just the type of thing I hope to find. I would also hope to see more from you, involving The Hobbit and Buffy as well, and if that means a crossover? Well, who am I to stop you? ; D Seriously though, please write more : )
Laurianna chapter 1 . 1/21
Lovely. They both deserve joy. Tgank you for the lovely ending.
CherFleur chapter 1 . 1/17
All I can think of now is how when Buffy was pulled back from death/the portal she was in what she thought was heaven...
Lycka chapter 1 . 1/16
It was adorable. I just regret that Buffy wasn't as funny as she is in the show but it is really well written and Thorin and Buffy together, I like it very much!
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh, I loved this! Beautiful. I love how we rarely ever saw how Dagnirel was really feeling, and mostly saw the stories through other's eyes. That fit.
It also made the jumping around not seem jerky or anything. That can be hard to do. And the Buffy Thorin romance? Nice.
irezel chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
wow...THAT WAS ADORABLE. ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I Was hoping mirkwood would be in this.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow. That was lovely. Now, after you go and see the next movie please add more chapters to this. Im honestly more interested in the Life and times of Queen Dagnirel and her stunty husband. Maybe even get some stories of Gimli bouncing on his aunts, the slayers, knee.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
nice fic
frznlights chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Love! I haven't read a story like this in a while. It feels like there's almost a soft cadence behind the words. So lovely! Thanks for a great story :)