Reviews for The spring tribute
UPDATEEEEEEEE
Rose chapter 3 . 2/19
Honestly? You stop at the most excitet part of your story? Oh, thats mean. Besides your story grapes the reader and wont let go. I would be so happy if you write the next chapter soon.
Rose
Kage2103 chapter 1 . 1/19
Hi I'm quite new to this site and just love this story it is brilliantly written all the feelings I felt while reading this story. I have already read both Chapters and see it was allready a time ago when you written them that I fear that this story is abandond. So here comes my desperate plea: please I'm beging you please continue this work of Art. It has just so much potential I can bearly sleep wondering how this will continiue.
bunnychild chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
hello i really love this story hope you right more
tjw242 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Definitely staying patient, please, no pressure to exude a next chapter if it's not coming to you. Please write for yourself and I hope it's not only us who enjoyed this story.
tjw242 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Hey! You did great (Like, legit awesome) for a first time scene! The chapters being so long is awesome and this is an incredibly original and breathtakingly enjoyable storyline :3 Forget flamers, you did good.
Well done, can't wait to see what happens next...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Please please please update soon! This is such an amazing story, it's so compelling! I just have to know what happens! There's so many different ways it could go :)
Raven Dusk chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Amazing fanfic! I love it! Please continue whenever you can, I can't wait! Great job
Monique chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Oh my god! Please fucking hurry up! I can't wait! It was so good. U are an amazing author, seriously
FunnyDs1 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
ohhhhhh i really wanted to know what was going to happen :( please update as soon as you can its really good to read
Mango chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Um at the beginning reading the summary I thought Jack was gonna get picked like by Easter showing a sign or something not him volunteering I didn't really like that.
happysue115 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
It's okay, but please update soon!
happysue115 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
For your first time writing non-con, it was really good! Non-con needs to be sad but not depressing; make you feel sympathetic, but not annoyed with the characters' weakness; needs to be realistic, but not soap-opera-y. This was great!
happysue115 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
LOVE
libbyluvs chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Awww...

It's alright. I can wait. I can wait a looooong time and I will do so gladly because this story is so worth it. It's written well and makes your heart bust out your chest.