Reviews for The spring tribute
rotgfanzzz chapter 3 . 1/3
Its been 4 years!
rotgfanzzz chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Please update soon put a chapter where jack breaks down crying and aster feels guilty and comforts him
Bruh chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
It's been over three years you twat
ImagineFlowersAndCookies chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Please get well ! And maybe try watch Rise of the Gaurdians again, it might hekp for some motivation. Cheers !
Lillian chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Soooo sad it's beeeennn soooooooooooo looooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg...you stiilllllllllllllll alllliiiiivvvvvvvvvvveeeeee?
NoXVZhuusox chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Is this abandon now?
DaughterOfBeasts chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
god I still love this fic, I just come back now and again to re read it, cause the last sex scene was like THE BEST
FCTSyndrome chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
Just stayed up late to binge read this beauty! I hope that you update soon but no pressure! I know how hard it can be. :)
kurosu126 chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
wtf plz write more... ur hurtin mi by not doing so
saiyalove chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I really wanted to know what happens next ;; I hope you pick it up someday TTTT
BlackNanuk chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
I enjoyed this Story very much, and would love for it to continued.
I have always wanted to see what happens next but i don't know if you have discontinued it or just give up on it all together, because it's been along time since you have undated this sorry.
Sorry to sound like i am nagging you at all.
Hope you carry on writing in all your story's and future ones.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
UPDATEEEEEEEE
Rose chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Honestly? You stop at the most excitet part of your story? Oh, thats mean. Besides your story grapes the reader and wont let go. I would be so happy if you write the next chapter soon.
Rose
Kage2103 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Hi I'm quite new to this site and just love this story it is brilliantly written all the feelings I felt while reading this story. I have already read both Chapters and see it was allready a time ago when you written them that I fear that this story is abandond. So here comes my desperate plea: please I'm beging you please continue this work of Art. It has just so much potential I can bearly sleep wondering how this will continiue.
bunnychild chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
hello i really love this story hope you right more