Reviews for Hero Unknown
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh my gosh. You did not just troll me.
LightzMusic22 chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Aw... I LOVE THIS STORY COMMUNITY TIME!
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
It does happen to everyone after they finish an awesome story!:)
I liked this one, though I was sad about Roxas...
Anyhow, 'twas another epic scenario! Loved it, and I hope you have more stories like this!
CirciFox81314 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I loved this a lot, but is this going to be a Trilogy? I like this story a lot and even if there isn't, I'm okay with it.
khdayskh1314 chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
choice number 1. roxas doesn't beat avalanche. if axiom hates roxas that would be stupid
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
This was so sad yet so romantic! Love your writing my friend! Ummmm for voting for next AE, I think each choice will be equally amazing, so I'll leave that to you!:)
Write on Bang!
KHWriter.com chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Gaah!
What a wonderful ending!
It's really cool how you though up that Xion and Roxas NEVER AGE (something I REALLY WANT)
and live up to an old age.
I like how you explained who all of Xion and Roxas' kids will marry, and I was very jealous of Aera -_- xD (whispers: I LOVE YOU STILL ROXAS -squeal-)
Yeah.
Kay.
Bye.
XDDD
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Sad that they chose to end their lives... :(
But it was a great ending to an epic story! I loved it and can't wait to see what you have planned next:)
Great job, my friend!
KHWriter.com chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
My eyes..why haven't they stopped crying?!
Augghhh yet another great chapter!
So much filled with emotion, love, saddness..
-waaah!-
I can't wait for the epilouge!
But except for this story to end :(
Can't wait for more!
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
My friend, I think this had epic all over it! I absolutely, positively loved it! Can't wait to see the epilogue!
Dragon Out!
P.S. Can you read my story called Paths Untaken?
khdayskh1314 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
okay. that thing you pulled off about namine being some kind of female clone of Roxas was...kind of insane. but genius at the same time... i dunno how to explain it.

wow. in th emiddle of it all its a big transition. from Roxas's insane reactions and voices going on to his head to Xion suddenly waking up for a reason i dont exactly know and they have pieces of each others hair on their heads. genius and insane. good job! -;
Cloudie Daze chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
That. Was. Awsome! Cha, Nam's death was cool, and does that pairing exist? Something for me to go google! ROKUSHI RULES!
P.s: thanks for killing Naminé
khdayskh1314 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
r- roxas.. he's GLOWING!

when u said the armor he was in I imagined ventus's keyblade armor. is that what it looks like?

haha...blinded than a Barbie doll...
KHWriter.com chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
OMG
ROXAS JUST TOTALED DIZ WITH RAINBOWS AND HAPPINESS
MY GOD
THAT IS AWESUM
I know, right? My story hasn't really had much too! So I decided I would have two more stories up! CHAPTERZ YAYZZ
Another great chappy by Bangarang (sweet nicknamexD) and I was sooo fricken happy with that son of a
-bleeeeep- died
Spiky Black hair dude?
17?
OH, VANI.
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Peter Pan, yay!
Your chapter is epic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!