Reviews for Hero Unknown
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
I like your story. It gets confusing though. And off topic. Also they having been falling asleep alot! Anyway jus thought id mention tht. Other than tht th story is good. Question: ik riku died and roxas erased xions memory. But why? And what is theyre past together? Ill keep reading in hope my questions will b answered
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh my gosh. You did not just troll me.
Rin Tegimen chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Aw... I LOVE THIS STORY COMMUNITY TIME!
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
It does happen to everyone after they finish an awesome story!:)
I liked this one, though I was sad about Roxas...
Anyhow, 'twas another epic scenario! Loved it, and I hope you have more stories like this!
CirciFox81314 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I loved this a lot, but is this going to be a Trilogy? I like this story a lot and even if there isn't, I'm okay with it.
LeYenrz chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
choice number 1. roxas doesn't beat avalanche. if axiom hates roxas that would be stupid
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
This was so sad yet so romantic! Love your writing my friend! Ummmm for voting for next AE, I think each choice will be equally amazing, so I'll leave that to you!:)
Write on Bang!
KHWriter.com chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Gaah!
What a wonderful ending!
It's really cool how you though up that Xion and Roxas NEVER AGE (something I REALLY WANT)
and live up to an old age.
I like how you explained who all of Xion and Roxas' kids will marry, and I was very jealous of Aera -_- xD (whispers: I LOVE YOU STILL ROXAS -squeal-)
Yeah.
Kay.
Bye.
XDDD
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Sad that they chose to end their lives... :(
But it was a great ending to an epic story! I loved it and can't wait to see what you have planned next:)
Great job, my friend!
KHWriter.com chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
My eyes..why haven't they stopped crying?!
Augghhh yet another great chapter!
So much filled with emotion, love, saddness..
-waaah!-
I can't wait for the epilouge!
But except for this story to end :(
Can't wait for more!
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
My friend, I think this had epic all over it! I absolutely, positively loved it! Can't wait to see the epilogue!
Dragon Out!
P.S. Can you read my story called Paths Untaken?
LeYenrz chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
okay. that thing you pulled off about namine being some kind of female clone of Roxas was...kind of insane. but genius at the same time... i dunno how to explain it.

wow. in th emiddle of it all its a big transition. from Roxas's insane reactions and voices going on to his head to Xion suddenly waking up for a reason i dont exactly know and they have pieces of each others hair on their heads. genius and insane. good job! -;
Cloudie Daze chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
That. Was. Awsome! Cha, Nam's death was cool, and does that pairing exist? Something for me to go google! ROKUSHI RULES!
P.s: thanks for killing Naminé
LeYenrz chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
r- roxas.. he's GLOWING!

when u said the armor he was in I imagined ventus's keyblade armor. is that what it looks like?

haha...blinded than a Barbie doll...
KHWriter.com chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
OMG
ROXAS JUST TOTALED DIZ WITH RAINBOWS AND HAPPINESS
MY GOD
THAT IS AWESUM
I know, right? My story hasn't really had much too! So I decided I would have two more stories up! CHAPTERZ YAYZZ
Another great chappy by Bangarang (sweet nicknamexD) and I was sooo fricken happy with that son of a
-bleeeeep- died