Reviews for The Union
Chemical Cat chapter 33 . 8/15
I really loved this story, and am really hoping for a sequel!
Melody Violet chapter 8 . 7/24
how cute they r sleeping.:)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
Aaaaaah this was good!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this story very much; thanks for sharing it!
MythNeko chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
Amazing story! Absolutely well done!
I enjoyed this from start to finish. Thanks to you both for writing it!
I look forward to that sequel should it ever materialize. 3
Rosita-chan chapter 33 . 10/17/2013
Aww, its over? :C i wanted more...

Nevermind, thanks for the fic, was great, I would like to know what happens later, but... it was a nice end.
Good work!
Fancykitty1123 chapter 33 . 10/12/2013
:D I loved it! Agh! It was amazing and I loved how it ended! Happy happy faith I am :3 (my real name) XD
rejectsuperstar chapter 33 . 10/9/2013
This is fantastic! I like the bittersweet, open-ended epilogue. It's realistic, and everything isn't neatly wrapped up. This leaves so many adventures to be had in a possible sequel! Hell, I can see others taking your universe canon and making a whole load of fic from it. Brilliant.
rejectsuperstar chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Badass Dib is still himself, compassionate despite having the chance to obliterate the Tallests. I like.
chibiqueen01 chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
Loved this :) Sequel? Can't wait XD Hope everything turns out okay for them both... and they win when the Armada come back :)
Guest chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
This was an awesome story . Really well written and very engaging . Thanks to you both for writing it :) . It was enjoyed!
rejectsuperstar chapter 31 . 10/3/2013
Your Gaz is priceless. I also like your more humane Membrane. And Dib's thoughts? That bit at the end had me choked up.
rejectsuperstar chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
YESSSS! This was something I had really hoped for...and the last dialogue with Red and Purple is great, showcasing their apathy and their devil-may-care personalities.
rejectsuperstar chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Ziiiiim...this really shows how much he's grown to care for the boy ;_:
rejectsuperstar chapter 28 . 10/3/2013
So melancholy... "It was as if he only existed during their time in bed."