Reviews for Erased
girl-of-the-wolves chapter 2 . 1/25
-ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
SENAEE chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
u so bad personnnnnn :(
kimberleyblaize chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Cant wait for update
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Mockingjay34 your stories are so good I get absorbed in them and you are so good at putting images of what's happening. Best of luck, Mockingjay34. I love you so much! :)
Coooool123 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Hey? You know what?
take your time! This stuff happens to the best of writers! And that includes you!
sometimes we all just need a break.
so just chillax, take your time, and you'll be writing again before you know it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
please continue
CatMaz chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I'm glad to see that you're back. Please update soon, cause I really want to know what happens! XD
CatMaz chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I have a feeling this story is going to be good! :)
DannyLover99 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS! I WANT TO KNOW IF SAM'LL BE OK!
lisa smith chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Mockingjay34, I do not know you. I do not know anything about you or your life or your thoughts and feelings- but I do hope it gets better- and it will get better. there is always a silver lining, even when its hard to see a times.
recognizer of unrecognaziable chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
this is amazing story. I hope your problems will be solve soon. I really would like you continue this story but problems much important than you cannot I totally understand
MoonlightShadows13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This is really well written! I hope you continue this, but if you don't because of problems, I totally get it. Just make sure you're alright!
Tatertot1104 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I LOVE THIS! But, personal problems are more important then updating stories for others. I hope everything turns for the better. :)
sugarplumcutie chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Hey! It's me! This is really awesome. I read a little while ago and now I finally have the chance to tell you what i think about it. Please continue. I really enjoyed reading this.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
omg poor sam , I hope that he can trough this all right with his friends help