Reviews for Zutara Month 2012 Drabbles & Ficlets
theconshecalledhappy chapter 5 . 1/9
THIS GAVE ME BUTTERFLIES. I LOVE ZUKO.
itradedyesterday chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Man, y u gonna make me cry like that? DX
emletish chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Yes yes yes yes! a million x yes!

this exactly! you have totally hit the nail on the head. for someone as independant as Katara, choosing the firenation over SWT to make her home is a huge deal, because in many ways it goes against was she strong believes about gender equality and she would know that people are thinking that she is once again making concessiosn for the man because she is the woman - ...

but it is not like that at all at the same time.

/It wasn't the case here. The world expected her to wrap her life around his, but she knew he didn't. She knew that every day he was terrified she would chose her own freedom, because he was powerless to follow and couldn't blame her if she did. She knew it was entirely up to her./

Gosh this is just so right and perfect and brilliant and encapsulates the situation in three delightful sentences. It's all about choice, and love and mutual respect and duty to country. Gah the feels you've given me.

Katara not having a life plan, or an ill-defined life plan and knowing that she won't fit nicely back into her homeland with its rigid gender roles, and knowing she wants Zuko more than anything, but still struggling (because moving nations would be big) and then conciously making a choice for herself based on what is best for her is just so refreshing to read.

oh the end part about why she loves Zuko so ...you have given me an overdose of feels I tell you and I can only express my feelings in a keymash of emotion
ldsnbftoucvxlfliy913trfgf!

Okay - now that is done, can I just say how lovely and brilliant this little peice was to read. you just encapsulated everything wonderful about the zutara relationship and tied it in a beautiful little bow and gave it to the world! a million thanks and all my adoration for this ficlet!
emletish chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
oh la la! We'll leave zuko to it eh? I can see he's busy!
emletish chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
ah oldies - they should just go, get married, bocker like a really old married couple and feed turtle ducks together.
emletish chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
nice juxtaposition here! the blue of teh robes and the gold crown. I also can't see Katara giving up everything about her homeland to completely adopt her new home. she'd find a way to meld the two seamlessly.
emletish chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
oh Iroh - you giant shipper on deck you!
I too reckon Iroh is a big old shipper at heart!
emletish chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
aww this is sweet. reminds of 'god of small things' where the lovers could only promise each other "tomorrow". anyway nice job with few words.
Pi chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Can you explain what just happened?
scorchedtrees chapter 28 . 1/13/2013
I like your interpretations of the prompts. These are all great. :)
Kimberly T chapter 27 . 1/5/2013
This one made me smile! It's always nice for middle-aged folks to have reminders of the finer times of their youth. :-D
Kimberly T chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
And that same intimacy is why he does it every time she asks, I would imagine.
Kimberly T chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Hawt!
Kimberly T chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
I imagine that Katara did indeed have a heckuva time reconciling her two impressions of the same young man. Nicely done!
Kimberly T chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
I don't normally go for second-person narrative, but this was nice!