Reviews for Fixing A Broken Wing
Hundius chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Hi,
I saw you're posting a new story, but I needed to read this first.
I just finished ch 2.
Well done so far. You've put down the reserved attitude of Dutchy towards Kate. He's getting involved more then he knows.
I look forward to read further.
Your Fan chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I love this story and cannot wait for the sequel :D
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Really well written ... Can't wait to see what happens next. Please post the next chapter soon!
wickeduk chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
So beautiful. Makes me teary every time! Excellent work. Bring on the next.
Ladybug Jess chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Aww that was sweet.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter and story, keep up the good work
wickeduk chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I love how even now things are working out for her and Dutchy, there is still that age old Mike-Kate issue rearing it's head. I think Mike is suddenly understanding the concept "you don't know what you have until it's gone". The deciding factor is going to be if Dutchy decides to leave Hammersley for Kate, because that's the one thing Mike won't do, and therefore, if I were Kate, I'd be going for the man who was willing to make the grand gesture! ) Just saying ;-)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Wow ... Really well written . Pleas post more soon
DK Lover chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Just read chapter 6 to 8, been waiting for them for what feels like ages for new chapters!
I love what you have written and that little getaway Kate and Dutchy had was cute. I hate Mike, I use to think he was the best man for Kate until I realised that he is such a tool.
I really hope you keep up with postings, keep the love banter between Kate and Dutchy going :))
ALIMOO1971 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Great chapter, dam it a shame it didn't write up the part where Kate vist dutchy in the ward room where Swain was at the time, lol Now that would be very interesting to find out what he said while on pethadine. please up date soon
ALIMOO1971 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter, please up date soon
BlueHeeler chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I really like this chapter because of the explanation of why Dutchy was the way he was with Kate when he first came onboard - the whole same colour eyes thing. Plus it shows the steady progression of their relationship without being cheesy...it just feels natural.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter, Charge must be board if he singing Danny boy, lol please up date soon
Ladybug Jess chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Good chapter.
BlueHeeler chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I like the reworked chapters...Nothing wrong with the original ones, but this one flows nicely as a single chapter too. I really like that they both acknowledge that the relationship between them has changed, and that they have a relationship - even if that is only a friendship.