Reviews for Even One Out
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Love!
Lonely Moonlight Rose chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Wow! I really enjoy this story. When I started reading I instantly fell in love. I was a bit confused and worried for the story when Code Geass characters were introduced but that has faded since you've set them into the story very well. I would love to read more of this story!
Aoi The Exorcist chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
I hope you update soon! :)
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Hopefully we'll get another update soon, because I'm enjoying this story!

It's fascinating that while N and Touya are handling the dragons, Touko gets to be that third faction that could end them both-or throw her weight behind either one of them. Right now, with Touya all unbalanced, who she would support (IF she chose one of them) is a toss-up, and that makes it so much more exciting.

And now I can't help but look forward to the conclusion of the knights' adventures with the druddigon, too; I keep thinking that baby's going to try and follow them out. It would be hilarious XD Though I wouldn't want the baby anywhere near the Sages.

I vote the tirtouga be named Splashy! Or just Splash. Something about his initial release when Touya freed him reminds of a magikarp, even though I know he can fight.
Sissel Torikki chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
no y u do, you have no idea how many Code Geass feel i got from this
I'maMootPoint chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
You're in marching band?! Oh. That is a worthwhile excuse for anything.
erihan chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
wow Touya is starting to lose it? I hope N will disapprove and try to help him
theshadowsdance4me chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
I really enjoy your story, its made me sooo happy! My older sister and I bonded over this story and you'll have no idea how that warms me because before we hardly even looked at eachother (we have an age difference of 8 years and we're only half siblings) and now we stay talking for hours! When I learned she was an IsshuShipper as well, I recomended this fic to her and now we can't shut up about it and the world of Pokemon. She even got me BW2! And I got her an Charmander plushie. I-we-can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you! c:
Kyuubi's Death chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Storm is a good name.
Akino Kasumi chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Looking forward to see what happens next, esp. between N and Touya... On a side note, I was actually reading Code Geass fics before this, so I was quite pleasantly surprised to find a SuzaLulu treat in an Isshushipping fic xP
licorice chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
NICE CHAPTER!

I have some suggestions of names:
-Touga
-Tirt (I'm not original am I?)
-Tadashi (Meaning )
-Tamotsu (Meaning ; protector)
-Tybalt (Meaning -bold)

Please Continue!
licorice chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wow, everyone's gay in this fic... :-D XD
licorice chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
A rage enfested Bianca is DANGEROUS!

Awesome.
MoeRenai chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Ethan, you're doing great! I love that you were able to get 3 chapters up already this summer. Your plans for this fic are really promising (perhaps fabulous is a better word...) and I can't wait for you to update more while you have some vacation time. I finally came up with a few fic ideas that I hope I can act on and finally post on here, so maybe you'll be my inspiration to get on it.
I wish that more strangers would give you Pokemon in the games, that would be wonderful. I'm somewhat suspicious of them since they seem to be targeting Touya, though. Maybe they're secretly on Ghetsis' side and the Pokemon they're giving out are dying of Pokerus so when they inevitably die young then Touya will be in too much heartache to oppose Team Plasma?... Haha, totally joking (that was unnecessarily dark, I'll admit), I just always try to find some ulterior motive that (typically) doesn't exist. Although, I was kinda like these random characters in that I gave away Cyndaquils, Totodiles and Chikoritas to random people in middle school for free...
As for Tirtouga's name? I went googling for you and came up with a few ideas: Tortimer (mayor in Animal Crossing), Heatoise (turtle from Spirit Tracks), Terrorpin (turtle from GBA Zeldas), and Snapper (typical turtle name but also in Majora's Mask). I typically try to name my Pokemon after characters from other franchises I'm a fan of... oh, and another option could be the name I used for my Tirtouga: Shelldon (not from anything in particular, I just thought it was witty. Although, Big Bang Theory does come to mind...)
Kyuubi's Death chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmmm I think... Seastar is a good name for his new pokemon. Thx for the update and I hope u have a good day. :3