Reviews for Reunited With That One Boy
PSI Ness chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Omaigawd... I cried... Lots of times... it was so good! Poor lucas. I feel bad. Having all that stuff happen to him... as I said... I cried... it was a really good story.
-Ness
SkittySaysMeow chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Ahhhh :,c So many feels. So, so many...
I can't express my love for this story right now. . I'm honestly speechless, so I'm gonna leave it at this.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
great story
i really liked it
XD
TheMysticalQ chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Aww, what a sweet ending! Though I have to say I was hoping for more on what happened the night Lucas got raped, like him being found by Claus and Ninten, or Ness's reaction to the state he was in, I still think this was a good way to end it.
thedawnofmber chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
holy fuck this is depressing. how could you do this to lucas? asides from this this is the greatest example a solid fanfiction ( or at least in my personal opinion), and fyi I don't like yaoi that much
Unreal Hacker chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
I enjoyed the story (though not as much as TOB though). But the ending, to me, felt a little bit rushed like it you wanted it to end already. But that's just me, good job on this.
AznDumplings chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Great story, all the way to the end. :D
JokerBoney chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
First to read 41 mins since update I am happy great cheesy end
Apprentice Writer chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
The ending of this chapter sounded so definite. I'm sad to see it's over already. Oh well, there has to be an end to every good thing. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfiction. It was a pleasure to read.
jenna chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Plz update this again soon, it's really good.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Poor lucas. Please update again!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
what

WHAT IS THIS LENNE OMG

DIE NICK DIEEEEEE
Puppets Of Change chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Seems like Lucas lost everything. His virginity,dignity and his sanity. Except his friends... Probably
Memorii Makiko chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
...
*does a double take and spits out tea*
Whu-

WHAT.

LENNE I COME BACK TO THIS FANFICTION JUST TO SEE YOU DO THIS.
WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS. I CAN'T- THIS IS JUST- AND LUCAS- *cries in a corner*
TheMysticalQ chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I somehow expected rape was gonna happen. I was also anticipating Ninten to arrive in time to stop it. Oh well. He's gotta come later, right?