Reviews for Reunited With That One Boy
MagesticArtist2014 chapter 1 . 1/6
I really love these NessxLucas and ClausxNinten fanfictions, from every single other that I have read these are the best I've read, very good details and very good stories. Keep up the good work and hopefully you continue with making more of these stories even if you get more older... I'm dying to read more :)
Lukie poo chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
rape scene made me have rlly bad flash backs and dissociate, otherwise good fanfic!
pk-flower chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Amazing fanfiction. This is perhaps one of the best ones I've read in my life. omggg I'm still crying haha. Good job :)
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
Aww, I'm glad he got reunited with that one boy as well, but where's the sex?!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
No! Lucas isn't allowed to be raped! He's supposed to give his virginity to Ness, and they're supposed to have a hot sex scene in the next chapter at some point, and it'll be great, and then they'll be happy forever!
Me chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
oh my god
this made me cry
I'm not even kidding

they grow up so fast :')
XD
Lani 3 chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
I love this story so much! The feels AAAAAH IT WAS SO GOOD THOUGH
Andrew chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
I loved the entire story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
RUN NESS RUN
PSI Ness chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Omaigawd... I cried... Lots of times... it was so good! Poor lucas. I feel bad. Having all that stuff happen to him... as I said... I cried... it was a really good story.
-Ness
SkittySaysMeow chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Ahhhh :,c So many feels. So, so many...
I can't express my love for this story right now. . I'm honestly speechless, so I'm gonna leave it at this.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
great story
i really liked it
XD
MysticQ chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Aww, what a sweet ending! Though I have to say I was hoping for more on what happened the night Lucas got raped, like him being found by Claus and Ninten, or Ness's reaction to the state he was in, I still think this was a good way to end it.
thedawnofmber chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
holy fuck this is depressing. how could you do this to lucas? asides from this this is the greatest example a solid fanfiction ( or at least in my personal opinion), and fyi I don't like yaoi that much