Reviews for Reunited With That One Boy
pk-flower chapter 13 . 6/20
Amazing fanfiction. This is perhaps one of the best ones I've read in my life. omggg I'm still crying haha. Good job :)
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 13 . 5/27
Aww, I'm glad he got reunited with that one boy as well, but where's the sex?!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 12 . 5/27
No! Lucas isn't allowed to be raped! He's supposed to give his virginity to Ness, and they're supposed to have a hot sex scene in the next chapter at some point, and it'll be great, and then they'll be happy forever!
Me chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
oh my god
this made me cry
I'm not even kidding

they grow up so fast :')
XD
Lani 3 chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
I love this story so much! The feels AAAAAH IT WAS SO GOOD THOUGH
Andrew chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
I loved the entire story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
RUN NESS RUN
PSI Ness chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Omaigawd... I cried... Lots of times... it was so good! Poor lucas. I feel bad. Having all that stuff happen to him... as I said... I cried... it was a really good story.
-Ness
SkittySaysMeow chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Ahhhh :,c So many feels. So, so many...
I can't express my love for this story right now. . I'm honestly speechless, so I'm gonna leave it at this.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
great story
i really liked it
XD
MysticQ chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Aww, what a sweet ending! Though I have to say I was hoping for more on what happened the night Lucas got raped, like him being found by Claus and Ninten, or Ness's reaction to the state he was in, I still think this was a good way to end it.
thedawnofmber chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
holy fuck this is depressing. how could you do this to lucas? asides from this this is the greatest example a solid fanfiction ( or at least in my personal opinion), and fyi I don't like yaoi that much
Unreal Hacker chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
I enjoyed the story (though not as much as TOB though). But the ending, to me, felt a little bit rushed like it you wanted it to end already. But that's just me, good job on this.
AznDumplings chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Great story, all the way to the end. :D