Reviews for Dear Diary
StelenaEpicBeauty chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I am trying to figure out why the Christopher chap is in the story. Hopefully all will be revealed soon.
StelenaEpicBeauty chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Cute. Love Kay but hope she realizes Reese and her are meant to be.
StelenaEpicBeauty chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love this. Reese and Kay are so cute.
DaleMurph chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I liked your story and I'm a Kay/Miguel fan. I started this story a long time ago but I quit because there wasn't a new chapter for a while. I'm glad I finished.
LoganJackson chapter 21 . 4/7/2008
attempted rape IS a crime.
Muffy chapter 26 . 5/23/2005
Hey! I love this fanfic. I read this a long time ago, but on a different website. In my opinion Kay and Reese belong together. I mean I'm REALLY sick of Miguel althoug he's off of "Passions," but on "Desperate House Wives." All he cared about was Charity, who was so annoying. Everyone treated her like she was a baby. Grace treated her more like a daughter than her own daughters. The writers of "Passions" have made me so mad they ruined the chances of Kay and Reese being together. Now it's the same old stuff on the show. No one really payed any attention to Reese and he was the only one that was really going places. Right now the only people with any kind of sense on the show is Pilar, Sam, and Kay. Also those are the only ones that I like right now. Anyway good job, and I hope that you write more Kase fanfics. I could just go to "Coffeerooms."
Chelle1609 chapter 26 . 1/6/2003
wow thank you for finally finishing this story off.

i loved the story and was constantly waiting for updates when you first posted it

i am a huge Kase fan and would have to agree that the writers have completely ruined the cahnces of them getting together.

but as long as there are stories as amazing as this out there then we can have a small amount of hope.
Cry Me A River chapter 10 . 1/5/2003
well i think i know where this is going but i don't like it. it is supposed to be kayguel not kareese i can't stand reese ick ick ick
Cry Me A River chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
Ok I love it so far but come on if they put kay with reese ick well where is the story line? Her and Jess fighting over the dork Nope not worth watching or reading. NOw that may be due to the fact that I am a kaguel fan but still...Enough griping well it is a good story
She chapter 6 . 8/18/2002
Even though i'm normally a HUGE kaguel fan, this really cool story ALMOST has me believing that maybe Kay should put Miguel behind her and move on! (with Reese or someone). I'm looking forward to a chapter nine. Please continue...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2002
This is awesome. Aren't you going to continue? Please do - I'm anxious to find out what happens next!
A nonny Mouse chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Godd so far, Kiki is a brat like Kay is.