Reviews for Regret
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Great cut to the truth! Losing a great friendship is in many ways harder and sadder than losing a love. Sirius is just figuring this out...
garage glamorous chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Poor Sirius! Poor James!

Sorry I'm not very good at writing reviews but this was a great story :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aw. That was... Actually really sad.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Painful and EXACTLY how I imagine James would take it. (And Sirius as well) Keep writing
christywitha CH chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Haha, so I read this too see what I was up against, and here's me just giving up. You're an amazing writer, darling, and I think you definitely are going to make it to the finals. Very well written!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You did it! :D Thank you for this. And poor, poor Sirius. I feel for him here. He's so guilty and really he should be but he just can't help himself. It's so sad. And I adore how Sirius is the one to speak first because he knows that James knows and gah!

"This is what he does." asdfkghjfgl; YES

And Remus and his disapproving frown ;) I think the two of them at the end was a great way to finish this up. And my heart breaks for Siri in that last line. Poor baby. :(
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Poor Siri...
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh my. The angst of this. It's killing me, darling. Just killing me. It's all the right emotions in all the right places.

The idea of this is just heartbreaking. Sirius betraying James for a girl, for Lily. Gah! And the way you never actually outright say that it's Lily. It was wonderful.

The interaction between Sirius and James is so well written. It was so believable. And the bits with Remus was right too.

This whole thing was just wonderful. Just perfect.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Different. Good, but not a pairing I would want to read in anything bigger than a One-Shot. :)