Reviews for Run
jane9699 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
very good!
urum1-kanzak1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
So sweet, i always liked the thought of dexter and hannah habing a happly ever after. You write it really well. I really enjoy your Dexter stories. Hope to read more
DexterFan4249 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love this story a great ending to Dexter
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very nice oneshot. Hated the way this season ended, I still think Debra might have OD herself. If the TV-Show didn't need drama I think Hannah-arc would have been the best possible ending for Dexter.
KS4EVA chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow, I can actually picture all of this happening in my head! I love the interaction between Hannah and Harrison. Despite her being a killer, I can see her as a loving mother. Dexter proposing to Hannah in the Sweden snow was so perfect. XD
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really great proposal, interesting to see a romantic side to Dexter. I suppose Hannah just brings that out in him.

While I doubt an actual getaway would be that easy in reality, it worked well for the story.
alfiem chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Don't really have anything to say about this that I didn't have to say about the other one. I like it as much. I just thought that since a review of 'Holiday Card' called it a happy ending for "two out of three" of Dexter, Debra, and Hannah, I'd mention that while she probably wouldn't see it as happy way, it's certainly a happiER ending than Debra is likely to get in canon. She still has her integrity and her career, which I doubt she will by the end of season 8.
HeartofaScientist chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm pretty sure that I haven't read a story this cute in quite a long time. Wow. It was amazing and I can't. This is such a well thought-out review. But I really loved it. And I don't even remember what happened in the finale anymore because I am not using this as canon. Ugh. I need to re-read.
blondebabe800 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awww! I really love the way Hannah interacts with Harrison. That was the most adorable part. :) Great story.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved this version of events! Kudos! Please continue.