Reviews for Rude Awakenings
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Moving story. I hope you Will up date it agraine.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
These chapters are just rude. Do you not like Jacob? Abuse is rude and Jacob my be a little straight forward but abusive he is not. Any way I would have just skipped town and take Edward and Seth with me along with all my prized possessions.
Dazy332 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I'm loving this so far! Please update again soon (:
irishnlove2shop chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Wonderful chapter! Very touching.
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Gosh poor Bella she needs to break free and get the hell out of there how will she do it and will Edward be helping her and her jackas s of a father is a dead beat dad now what will be next update soon
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Thank you for the update..Bella has found some courage..Thank God Edward is a real friend
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
She could have still danced with Edward later (they were only eight or something weren’t they) and why not socialize with Edward "sometime" during the 8-10 years before she married Jake, surely teachers or even her father would have stepped in at age eight-ten-twelve years, if Jake was dominating her.

I think abuse is tragic and I can understand it happening in many cases but what gives with Bella and especially with the other women coming in and the threesomes, in a small town, how bizarre.
Jake must be hot to trot is he can pull this type of thing off.
Personally considering what she has let Jake do to her and what she has tolerated emotionally as well, she must be an “extreme submissible”, I think committing suicide is the only option for Bella.
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I'm angry that women let a man do that to them! The emotional scars are worse than the physical ones!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I hate that Charlie doesn't see what his friend's son is doing to Bella! Ugh! This won't stop until either Jake or Bella is dead. I hope it's the former...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
OK. I'm reading this one of yours now too...I know the subject matter is of utmost importance to have our consciousness' raised about and well, it's Edward and Bella with Jake the abuser. Who could resist that?
Mgg1606 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Wonderful writing, incredibly important topic, I supoort your wonderful endeavor, and will definitely rec this fic, thanks for taking the time write about such a delicate topic in a very round the bout way, it feels very real, and I actually feel sad for the characters which in it self is a very difficult job, patiently waiting for a new chapter
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
she needs to leave him now
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Damn...x1,000,000...
No words...thanks...
Mistydeb chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Poor Bella, I hope she finds her strength again soon. jake has really done a number on everything about her. Debbie
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I feel so bad that Bella's self-worth is so shattered. I hope Edward will be able to truly her help.
Thank you for the update; was excited to see it. :)