Reviews for love, it only gets in my way
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Lovely! :)
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is fantastic-I loved it.
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I absolutely adore this and I can't stop reading it! Drunk Soul was perfect; so many people seem to struggle to capture how a drunk person actually sounds, but his was spot on. I loved the phrase "the only seven digits he's ever memorized". Also, "seated between a candle" is very evocative, I really like it. OOH and the "letter that will most likely be his suicide note." BASICALLY I should say I love your ability to turn a phrase, just incredible! I loved that we saw everything from Soul's perspective until the end, when you reveal Maka too had been struggling to get the words out. Phenomenal job!
rainy chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Everything was very Soul and Maka ish and it made me feel all warm inside :3
Younoneedtoknow chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I liked it :3
Seems like the way Soul would announce it.
And, I saw that Tangled reference *Wiggles eyebrows*
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was amazingly perfect! Omg, words can't describe!
jackiejam chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
How could you write such a sweet fic? 3
Fanfic User chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Padfoot's Pawprint: hey :D I really liked this fanfic
you did an awesome job and I really enjoyed reading it
thanks for writing this and I look forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
one of the best soma fics i've read!
sooooo cute!
2clap chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
It was extremely adorable. I liked reading all the times he failed at telling her knowing that the last one would be the perfect moment and he would finally get that out in the open. I loved it.
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is adorbz and I it was pretty in character )
queenalbarn chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw, this was adorable and beautifully written! You stayed true to the characters and this one shot was amazing!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was sweet! Kinda like rushing-to-the-dentist-because-you-somehow-have-a-cavity-in-every-tooth type of sweet. I know the anime/manga wasn't focused on romance at all, but I could see Maka as being the one thing Soul would completely and utterly lose his cool over. That was GREAT, thank you so much for writing this!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Omg this is the single most adorable thing I have ever read! Everything and just yes everything about this fic was perfect and lovely and wonderful and

You win the SoMa otp fic of the month my friend!

hotapplestrider chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was absolutely lovely. In character, sweet, fluffy, and wonderful. I fangirled on multiple occasions reading this. Absolutely fantastic!