Reviews for Going Once-Twice-Sold!
Hoegh chapter 3 . 5/21
Amazing story
Vits chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I'm glad you made Damon a bit harsh in here because in TVD he always gives in! It's nice to see this side of him :P
Luca chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Nice! I love seeing happy Damon like all his fans!
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
So, I really liked this one. I've liked all your stories. They're all very well written and deliciously smutty. Sorry I don't usually review, but I'm going to try to do better with that so here's my two cents: The plot, dialogue and smut were all spot-on, as usual, but I was a bit disappointed that we never got a blood sharing scene. But, hey. That's just one girl's opinion. Keep up the good work!
Sassytore chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Really cute. Damon was pissing me off for a little while being such an ass, but I understood his motives. Happy about the way you ended it. Wish we could see more about the blood bond and Stefan's reaction to it, etc. If you choose to pick up this story again, ill happily read. If not, thanks for writing and sharing. I enjoy your works.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I wish we could see the blood exchange... I particularly looove bloodplay ;) but that was a good story!
Killjoy4322 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Nicely done...
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is gunna be priceless lol love this!
euphemiamargareth chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
i love this but please also continue the auction, the other story that u made, it was far more interesting than this. i know its been 3 years but pleaseeeeeeeee,,, its really great and exhilarating! that i even forgot my own name please please pleaseeeeeeeeee
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I liked it. Although I am a little disappointed... Expected some serious blood sharing after reading about the bonding.
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Ah! I am glad it turned out this way, but now I need you to write a long sire/blood-bond related fic. I love the idea you've set up. Please!
Leandril chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
What a great story, I absolutely loved it!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
omg, this is so amazing! I absolutely love it!
TashaRose chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
{claps} Very enjoyable to the very end!
TashaRose chapter 2 . 6/8/2013