Reviews for A Well-Earned Break
UpsiDaisy chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Hey, I didn't think it was wordy or boring :)

It was another really good chapter to a story that you will be being finishing (or I'll finish you off. haha, jk :)
No seriously, I would really love to see how you conclude this (in many chapters time, though).

And I hope your next update isn't /too/ far away. But I'll be eager to read it whenever that is. :D
Eri'anya chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Oh great, I almost lost hope on this story, nice to see a new chapter.
That's exactly how I imagined Malavai's childhood could have been, and that would explain why he is like he is ;)
But ofc, I'm just really dying to know what he's really up to.
psalty chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
quite interesting
time2read chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Great CH!
time2read chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
You should give a dark story to Quinn of why he fears to be touched that be hot!HOT! Write more! this should have more favs and comments!
time2read chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Waaaaa I love Quinn he is the hottest to romance! Love your story! Write more!
norway1220 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I'm loving this so far, it's great! Can't wait for more.
sighclops chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I've been really enjoying this so far! I love the interactions between all your characters, and I think you've definitely got Quinn down pat. I hope to see more, you're quite talented and I think the idea of this is much more interesting than other SW fics.
m.d.a.s chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
eeeeee! another chapter! so glad to see you updated, I really love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes.

looking forward to the next update!

-miladydeallseasons
helloprilly chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Eri'anya chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Couldn't believe it when I received the mail alert :d I'm really glad you are continuing the story.
Take your time, it doesn't matter as long as you don't give up on it completely.
just as funny and in character as the first chapters, and ofc we're all dying to know what's in that case and what Quinn is up to.
asdf chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
oh boy...what's quinn doing?
CaptainBull chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Very well written, and it's great to see everyone in character. I'm loving the interactions between everyone. Please, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
miladydeallseasons chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Please please update your story! I love it already, and I'm dying to know what Quinn's up to.
labyrinthinemelange chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Love it. Very in character, and I'm dying to know what Quinn's up to. Eagerly awaiting your next update.