Reviews for The Brother That Could Have Been
Sir October chapter 1 . 8/15
You really should update this.
Guntz chapter 2 . 3/23
This needs to go ON!
Sakura Fubaki chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
You should totally continue this, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
i suppose you should carry on
JollyVenturer chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Wow! great chapter! Read the first story and this sequel, and i cant believe i never considered this at all. Why wasn't Raditz given a second chance? It always bugged me that it seemed a waste of a Saiyan character to kill him when there were so few already. I cant wait to read and see where you take this! I will avidly be checking my inbox! :)
Son Akito chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Wow, I really like this story. There aren't a lot of Gokuu feeling guilty stories that I have really come across. Gokuu comes across as the "prefect" fighter who is carefree that we forget that is possible that he has a darker side. A side that he actually regrets the things in his life. We hear Gohan's POV, Goten's POV, but we hardly ever hear Gokuu's side of things.

I am really enjoying this story! I know you haven't updated in a while but I do hope you update soon. I would love to know what happens.

Gohan is my favorite, and I really think you did a good job of having Gohan be the one to open Radtiz up a little bit. It is strange that he was the least scary out of all the villians, but the only one that Gokuu doesn't give a second chance too. Love it! PLEASE UPDATE!
gdjsjnkfnsd chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
*Sniff* *Sob* I am so glad you finally updated this, it is so wonderful.

I love that Gohan is making a relation ship with Raditz, and that this story is just so perfect, please please,please,please,please! make another chapter, you rule so hard
Scimitar X chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This a great story I love the interactions with Raditz and Gohan and you should involved Vegeta he and Gohan need to talk.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Wow! I'm actually surprised that not only did you bring Gohan into the mix but that you expressed another side to him. One that shows possible resentment and anger towards his father. And it also shows a connection that the two may have. The way you described Gohan's 'resentment' towards his father's actions in the past makes sense that he would feel that way, I know I would. It also shows that he maybe able to understand where Raditz' is coming from and vise versa, and maybe he can help his father better understand his brother and vise versa.

You should definately bring Vegetta in, not to Hell, but maybe have him talk to Gohan when he gets back.

Well done Again, hope to see more soon.
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I think Vegeta should get involved, I mean, from those alive he's the one that knows Raditz better than anyone.. Great chapter btw! )
EscapeReality.98 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I will not cry...

I cat believe you finally updated, this story is amazing!
Arttailfox021 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
;-; pleas elet there be a happy ending..please
Kombinant chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
These two little stories are truly incredible! It brings to bear a question many have had for a while and gives a great tale to work on explaining it. I'd truly love to see more of this, as it features a relationship that never got to mature at all and one Im fascinated with. The brothers never get a moment to shine and I humbly ask that you consider delving furthur into this.
gdjsjnkfnsd chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
please continue this was amazing and just plain amazing continue please
Jack Blade chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Superb... JUST YES! ;)

Hope you continue it soon... kudos!