Reviews for Chaos Resolved
Rose of Poison Ivy chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Ahhhh! I need more I need more! What's going on with Fang?!
Rose of Poison Ivy chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This is very interesting. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner:)
White tiger chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Oooo! I've waited so long! I've been having such an urge to read FF13-2 stories recently so your update was at the perfect time! As to Noel I think he's real but at times he's not... You know? Or maybe he isn't at all, or maybe he is but he's possessed! So many possibilities! Love the Vanille and Hope too
Can't wait for another update!
The Hope Is Me chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I like how Light guides them; it's an interesting turn in contrast to the actual XIII-3.

Fang's protective side rears again! XD I like how you wrote her so far. She at least maintains that behaviour and attitude of hers.

When Vanille says he came to visit her, is that actually a part of canon? I've seen it a lot in fanfics, so it might be part of episode 0 that I just haven't read yet. Or Fragments Before... Not too sure.

Haha, Fang teasing Hope... Why do I feel as if this fits?

Poor Vanille asks an innocent question and it completely wrecks the mood... I'm waiting to see both her and Fang's reaction though, and Lightning calmly handling the situation? Hmm...
The Hope Is Me chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Writer's block is awful... I concur, and since you gave me a heads up, I'll keep that in mind when I reach the ending. And concerning Etro, she is a very reckless Goddess. I mean she could pass off as human since she doesn't really think ahead, you know? I've never really taken much of a liking or interest to Etro since she kinda screwed around with everyone. But in a way, I guess that's what makes her different from other Gods and Goddesses we see in other fandoms.

"This... is wierd. I know we're in Valhalla. But it seems too... dead." - Isn't Valhalla a dead zone period, Noel?

Vanille and Fang? Hmm... So they're finally here, huh? (and just so you know, I did not look at the chapter title before reading this *sweatdrop*)

Lightning and Noel both making quips at one another at a time (no pun intended) like this... *shakes head*

Ressurect the Goddess? Considering all that's happened, is that even possible? I'm interested as to how you're going to put this into play :)
The Hope Is Me chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Noel's anguish in the beginning is well described, and I like how you wrote out Yeul as well. The relationship between them was realistic, to say the least. Yeul shoving him to snap him out of his "angsting" was humorous, yet not OOC. Speaking of that, the fact Noel thought Hope was killed by the AI is interesting. Whether that's because of Chaos' influence, or something else, it's well incorporated.

I like how Lightning is calling out to Hope. And yes, though I went off in my last review about their relationship, something like this is very thought provoking, it makes me want to read more. Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

Not bad :)
The Hope Is Me chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You know what kills me? How any fanfic that says Hope and Vanille as the main character nobody freaking reviews or reads. It's annoying *glares at majority of Hope x Light fans* I have nothing against Hope x Light, but geez, is it _that hard_ to have a bloody open mind and just _read a fanfic that has Hope as character A and someone-other-than-Light as character B_? Apparently.

Personally, I feel your fanfics should be getting a lot more reviews than they do now, but hey, at least some people are reviewing, so I'm not going to complain much.

*sighs* Anyway, this was a nice intro :) I like how Hope sees Nora; I dont' see a lot of Hope and Nora interaction unless it's pre-game, or what have you. And I feel for Hope... That being said, it makes it even more interesting how you put in Nora: Hope still can't let go of the past. It's a nice nod to canon since he still struggles with past memories, you know? It's quite evident in Yaschas Massif.

Erm concerning Valhalla... I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. I haven't beaten the game yet (but I know the ending - have known, should I say? - and what happens, thank you, internet, but I kind of saw it coming after I got to Noel's "home"), so my knowledge of Valhalla is just as rusty as yours, if not, worse. I suggest looking up on TV Tropes - see if they have something there. If not, then try the Final Fantasy wiki.

I'll be reading and reviewing chapter 2 soon :)
Shievi chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Im getting more and more curious, love itt

:))

smile

XxMikixX chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Very nice story!
Can't wait for chapter 4 :)
Aoijori Emura chapter 2 . 1/7/2013