Reviews for It's Not Too Late
Unknown Miko chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Please Update soon. I would love to see the Clampetts rescue from her kidnapper.
Ghostwriter85 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
well, at least Sonny has the decency to run , but I'm laughing over him singing the last line to music.
Ghostwriter85 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
maybe, I shouldn't be laughing, but I am . Good chapter.
LisaDouglas chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I like how Sonny is so quick to want to save his Mom. I mean, he's coming from 3,000 miles away, and all Drysdale can do is go: "oh no they must want money!" What a wimp lol. It's funny how you mention all the animals the Clampets have, I love how the hospital thinks she's imagining these things, but they're right, who would believe these hillbillies living in Beverly Hills, have all these exotic animals on loan from the zoo...well, I'm kind of expecting that Sonny might be the hero of this story now. Please update soon. PS the Norma Bates comment was funny.
LisaDouglas chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hahaha, you've got to love Ms. Jane. I love the banter back and forth between her and Drysdale, it's very in character. Your prose quickly turns much darker though. I'm anxious to see how Mrs. Drysdale fairs with people who are considering making her a maid! I have a feeling her husband (likely with Ms. Jane at his side) will do more to help her than she thinks.